on 17 March 2014
Very good quality. I was worried that these might be a bit flimsy, but they are good, strong, card and will provide excellent protection for my old singles. I do not intent to store the original sleeves inside these covers, but I think it would be possible.
on 21 August 2013
Good price speedy delivery we have a large record collection so these covers are just the ticket helping to protect the records from being damaged in any way.
on 2 January 2014
They were just what I needed to protect some of my old 45s thanks. I can now stop worrying about my 45s rubbing on each other.
on 22 May 2013
These record sleeves are perfect. They are white, stiff cardboard, so likely to be long lasting and protective.
I'm not planning to sell my 45's, but I'd use these if putting them on display.
on 17 February 2016
i had been paying 99p each for these before I found this sale.
I'm very pleased and am in the process of ordering more, very happy ,prompt service
on 24 March 2014
we were very impressed with the record covers they arrived in good condition. The covers have made the records very neat and tidy
on 10 May 2013
More than adequate for the price - very useful for collectors who like to store their 45's ready for their jukebox!
on 22 February 2014
Prompt delivery good value for money well worth it, exactly what I was looking for to keep my old 7" singles.
on 13 April 2014
These are a strong, well made product that look fine. I Would be happy to get more of these if I need them.
on 28 May 2015
Perfect for our record invitations that we made for our wedding!

See one answered question