Customer reviews

on 31 January 2013
The bag is better than I expected for the price. I wanted to use it to take clean washing out of the machine and carry to the drying lines and it serves the purpose just great. It is quality made out of thick fabric, it is very large, so all washing could be toppled out of the washing machine, it has no-nonsense strong handles and it actually looks nice! I find it a bit difficult to fold back together to put it away, but that's a minor point.
on 9 May 2017
This laundry basket turned out to be a bit bigger than what I expected (which is good for me)
The colours match with my bathroom fittings, which I am very particular about.
The fabric used is also of very good quality.
on 12 January 2017
Love this laundry bag. It's very big so you'll be able to put as much clothes in as possible. It's very strong and I've been using it for months now. Would recommend you to buy this layndry bag!
on 9 March 2017
Easily stored when empty and great for our student son when he brings his dirty washing him in the car.... not so good for us though as it holds a considerable amount of his dirty clothes!
on 20 March 2017
I had so many laundry baskets so far and this one is the best - keep well the shape even when empty. Lovely colour. After using it for many months now, I have to say that it's robust too.
on 4 March 2017
Strong and easy to carry from one room to the next and hold a lot of clothes
on 23 May 2016
I'd had many cheap pop up laundry bins. They never last. This one is far sturdier. Looks great and is a good size to fit lots of laundry in.
on 10 March 2017
Attractive and practical, nice modern cheery design.
on 7 July 2017
love them nice and sturdy and folds away
on 29 April 2017
Great quality product. Stays upright while empty, which many other laundry bags cannot do. Can't fault it.