Customer reviews

on 25 January 2016
I use these in conjunction with other optech items. As I commented in my review on the OP/TECH Utility Strap Sling - Black the beauty of the Optech items is that they are part of a system not single function items.
on 17 May 2016
Excellent product, bought to tie yet another camera into the faultless Op/Tech Pro-Strap system. Love the easy fitting afforded by the loop fastening to 35mm/Digital SLR attaching rings.
on 5 April 2014
Bought to extend the attachment possibilities of my existing OP/Tech camera strap, this is a good system and comes at a reasonable price. I find nothing that concerns me with the strength of the attachment clips, but the availability of the 'Velcro' reinforcement tabs would satisfy the needs of those with any such worries.
VINE VOICEon 25 March 2014
I only use Op/Tech for my camera straps for my equipment now after faffing around with the makers' own strap and and other companies for two decades or more. These enable the standard D-rings on the camera body to fit the Op/Tech straps. Simple and works well.
on 11 September 2016
These adapter loops from OP/ TECH gave me a perfect camera strap length and are the quality I have come to associate with this company.
on 24 May 2015
Handy straps with quick release ends, great for multi strap use on several devices. Usual Optech quality, although to expensive imo! They get the job done...
on 27 May 2013
Bought this along with the OP/TECH Super Classic Strap Pro Loop - Black and it is exactly the kind of set up I have been looking for.
The camera feels very secure and I like being able to have the camera a little lower down, about beside my hand so it's really easy to grab a hold of.
on 8 May 2014
I bought these loop connectors as I prefer them to the 3/8 straps that was supplied to the Envy strap. They are well made and easy to fit. Maybe Optech could supply the Envy strap with the option of loop connectors.
on 13 August 2012
I use more products of the OP/Tech range. With these adapters I can easy adjust all of the carriing-products for my gear: camera/bag/bino/tripod/telescope. The buckles are of the same size and with the extra uni-loop connectors you can attach also other gear.
on 3 April 2015
Do the job but there are some longer ones that perhaps would have been better for me as these are only just long enough.