on 10 September 2014
The smell of freshly cut grass, a child laughing, kicking through leaves on on an Autumn afternoon - these delights pale into insignificance when measured against the awesomeness of this key ring - not only is it a useful key ring, it's a Lego key ring - but to top that, it's a freaking Lego Batman key ring - it simply does not get any better than this, folks - except perhaps the Lego Spider-Man key ring but I haven't got that yet but you can be darn sure it will be on my Wish List !
Bring joy and happiness into the lives of those you love by buying them this item - don't hesitate, don't ponder, bliss is just one click away...
One person found this helpful
on 10 January 2018
Great Product, Very happy with my purchase.
on 6 September 2017
In love with it. Thank you
on 3 March 2015
After my son's lego men being confiscated at school too many times, this was perfect solution for me, purchase little keying for his school bag. It is still holding strong and little man was very happy.
on 10 February 2015
Batman constantly has my back. What a bro. Just hanging there waiting for trouble. If I lost my keys, I'm sure I'd find them again soon enough.
on 18 August 2017
Bought this as a little Birthday filler gift! Parts are sturdy and can function with movement. Would certainly purchase another if required.
on 30 January 2014
This was bought as a Christmas present for a huge Batman fan. She loved it and thought it brilliant. Job done. Plus it was sent in very quick time so good job to the sellers.
on 7 February 2018
Arrived in great condition! Very pleased lost my old keys which had this version of batman on it and was gutted so glad I found this :)
on 8 December 2014
bought for my husband as a table present for xmas.
really fast delivery and really sweet little keyring.
He will love it.
on 12 April 2016
Great buy, had this for over a year and the cape is still intact. Very sturdy.