on 27 October 2014
Good price and fast postage. They look good and fit my Brasher hill master Gtx size 10uk perfectly. So far so good having been used on three 5-7 mile hikes in the past week. Will be ordering more as spares for other boots at this price compared to the £5-£7.50 I have paid over the years these are a gift. Thank you
on 2 January 2016
They do what they're supposed to, at a reasonable price. Most stores only have weak, thin laces; these are the proper, thick, round boot laces. I will definitely buy these again. that's because my laces tend to die a horrible death after about half a year of wearing :-)
on 15 June 2013
After a slight hiccup with the Royal Mail, another set of laces were sent out. Great service, and received the second set very quickly. As my title suggests, these laces stay tied without double knots or any fancy tying. Well recommended.
on 1 July 2015
These are by far the worst product I've ever bought. They took nearly a month to arrive. How is that even possible?

They then snapped after two weeks of use. This means that they lasted less time than it took to deliver them.
on 10 November 2013
They are long and brown, fit my boots, appear to have been well made. Just how much more can you write about boot laces just to comply with the silly Amazon request for more words here?
on 15 May 2015
It turned out this was clearance stock so could not be replaced. Fortunately the materials are all fusible so I could cut and seal the ends. Otherwise good and they do stay tied.
on 7 October 2013
There good, strong laces and they definetly do the job. i think my maths may be off though as there a tad too long for my boots but thats my fault
on 27 September 2014
In use, and already have outlasted several pairs of brasher laces that were more expensive. I'll know what to buy next time!
on 7 June 2013
As laces go I they are fine and experienced no problems at any point with using them and still nothing wrong a week later
on 14 December 2015
Bought for a pair of Brogue Boots. Perfect length (don't like them too short) you can double bow and be safe out there!!!

See one answered question