on 4 April 2013
Bought this for my daughter's birthday, who lives and works in New Zealand as a Zoo Keeper; delivered directly to her it arrived just before her birthday, and she was delighted
on 25 December 2012
Political, heart breaking and very important. This book shows the idiocy of our poitical systems and the battle that we must win to save our animals and finally ourselves.
on 15 January 2014
Husband Loved It. Now has read all 3 books is very happy.
Best Christmas present he received.....he says!
If anyone can suggest any similar reads would be great.
on 3 October 2014
Again another great book about the great man that was Lawrence Anthony, it made me smile as well as cry but I'm glad I read it, I would recommend any body to read it.
on 16 May 2013
Could feel this man's passion for what he believed.....
Stunning book, its a pity he only wrote 3 books.....
His knowledge of animals was one in a kind.
on 16 November 2013
A marvelous book. I especially love the animal stories , but also mr Anthonys way of seeing everyone around him. Very sorry that he passed away so early.
on 20 August 2012
I'm on my phone so this will be brief....

I urge you all to read all of these three books. Laurence, I'm sure, will be sorely missed. What a guy
on 14 April 2014
From start to finish, I found it difficult to put the book down. Africa needs a lot more men like Lawrence. A modern day warrior fighting for a true cause.
on 3 August 2013
Out of his books, this was the least focused on animals yet what a fascinating story and insight into SA politics! Well worth a read, as all his books are!
on 2 January 2013
This was bought as a christmas present for my husband. He was very pleased as it is a book that he has not read and he has a lot of books about Africa.