Morphy Richards 44208 Equip 2 Slice Toaster - Stainless Steel
Colour: Stainless Steel|Style Name: Vertical|Change

VINE VOICEon 26 April 2016
Don't know why people are complaining about the size of the slices. Lay the bread horizontally. End of Story.

Makes toast. Cooks pita and nan bread. They only thing I problems with was the extra long pita. But that wouldn't fit in any toaster.

Cooks evenly, looks good and doesn't cost too much. Almost perfect. Would have given it 5 stars if the list mechanism raised a bit further. As it is, it's a but awkward to get scones out.
on 29 June 2014
Nice basic toaster but quite wide with relatively narrow slots. Doesn't take thick bread or anything other than bread. Also gets very hot in use. Looks great though and does the job.
on 13 April 2015
I love this toaster very much. I have only ever bought really cheap toasters in the past,and,my last cheap one (a Morrisons basic) hadn't stopped working, I bought this to match a kettle.
Really do like it,most large slices of bread do fit,the controls are easy and the function for toasting frozen bread is a lifesaver for me as I freeze a lot of my bread,crumpets,muffins etc.
I read other peoples comments before buying,and some had mentioned the lever arm handle thing looked 'cheap and made of plastic'. Um,well yes it is made of plastic with a silver type coating but mine blends perfectly with the stainless steel. Does not look 'cheap' in any way.
on 21 March 2017
Bought this because it was cheap and looked ok but after a few months it was taking longer and longer to toast. Ended up giving it away and buying a Breville which was only slightly more expensive but much better. The slots on this were also a bit too small for our bread.
on 2 May 2015
This toaster broke after about 2 weeks of very infrequent use (weekends mainly). One of the 4 grids that hold your toast together stopped moving towards and away from the bread not holding it properly in position. The item was send back and I have received full refund. Despite the high number of 1 star reviews where the toaster stopped working or something went wrong I thought I'll give this a go anyway, but I should have spent my money on something that will last longer than 2 weeks. Be aware that the metal case gets very hot during the toasting process. My replacement toaster (VonShef also bought from Amazon) has a plastic body which gets only fairly warm when toasting, not preventing me from moving it from place to place.
on 13 January 2015
Wonderful toaster. I purchased this for £18 from amazon, and have used it for a month now. It works well, toasts bread evenly and looks very stylish. Admittedly it doesn't come with many fancy features, but it gets the job done. My only reservation is that it feels "lightweight", the buttons and handle are made of plastic, but it doesn't detract too much from the build quality.

To conclude - very good, stylish toaster that does the job well, nothing more nor nothing less. Highly recommended
on 20 March 2015
Great item, at a very good price, and very well made. Particularly like the wide slots which enables me to toast Crumpets, and Bagels, and even frozen items beautifully. Arrived on time, well packed and as described. Would most certainly recommend to others.
on 1 January 2015
Good health but terribly housing heats up. Must stand in a place where there will have contact with other products because threatens to fire, you must also watch out lest they accidentally touch the hot housing HANDS !!!
I would not recommend it despite the Morphy Richards ,i disappoint.
on 29 May 2014
Without wanting to sound sarcastic: It really does do a good job of toasting!

Pros:
- Both sides of the bread even
- Consistent results between different breads
- Nice range of settings with a wide range of "brownness" in the middle
- Extremely strong pop (has thown small slices out on occasion!)

Cons:
- Shows the fingerprints

Summary:
I'm really happy and would 100% recommend to anyone!
on 26 March 2015
Very pleased with toaster but had problems choosing colour, as initially wanted the red one, but the price for the red one was a LOT dearer, so I clicked on the plain one, only to find the next day, the prices had all changed, red one much lower and plain one dearer! However, am very pleased with the one I have got and it does all that is required.