TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 2 November 2012
I bought these sleeves as i wanted to keep my new record collection pristine. They were pricey compared to cheaper products, but I am glad I paid then little bit extra knowing that the product is perfect. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to keep their vinyl's pristine.
on 4 November 2012
these poly vinyl sleeves are the buisness just like they used to be when i first started buying good quality vinyl records
in the seventies the exact same quality it's nice to know that there are still suppliers out there giving us good quality
products so it's five stars for quality and service it should be five for quality and five for good service thank you very much
for the fast service and quality packaging will certainly use again.
on 23 April 2013
These sleeves are just a tad too small to get the whole of a 12" record in. If the idea is that you have somewhere to grip - ouch. We shouldn't be touching the flat surface at all. They seem to get snagged a little on the way in although that could be my ham-fistedness. To be honest for the price, I have no real complaints. They arrived on time and well packed, so in good condition which is really important for paper goods. Fair vfm.
on 28 June 2016
Yes, these vinyl sleeves met my expectation. But what doesn't meet my expectations are all the orders that I have placed and you refuse to even tell me when I will receive them. Amazon's arrogance is unbelievable.
on 24 May 2014
These sleeves are a must for any vinyl collector. Keeps my records clean and preferable to plain unlined paper sleeves which can easily cause hairline scratches on your vinyl. Good quality product too. A tad expensive but so much better than the cheap and cheerful ones I have purchased in the past.
on 1 February 2014
LPs slide in and out effortlessly (freshly cleaned).
Fits in all my record covers - ranging from the 70s- 2014.
* I did find it a little difficult with cheesy 80s record covers.
Breath of fresh air has been added to my listening experience.
on 5 August 2013
extremely good quality inner sleeves, vital for all Vinyl lovers. As good if not better than many of the more expensive versions. Extremely practical and in many ways much easier to use than the stand alone inner sleeves with no traditional paper outer cover.
on 11 July 2013
these are just what i wanted , they are a brilliant fit for lps and covers to problems at all ,very happy with my purchase ,would recomend to others also good value for the money thanks.
on 21 February 2014
Is as advertised
Arrived in good time
was appropriately packaged
Fullfilled its purpose
I will buy more when needed
what more can I say about LP sleeves
on 27 September 2013
Extremely quick delivery and items were well packaged. Items strong and of good quality. They do the job intended. Item well priced and really good value. I recommend seller.