on 24 April 2017
Comes nicely packaged with easy-to-follow instructions. The speaker appears to be well made with a lovely black matte finish, and also comes with a good quality pouch to store the cables and speaker in. I love that it comes with an audio cable extension and a split charger cable which allows you to continue using the speaker as it charges.

The speaker appears to have a long battery life, even with constant use; there is an LED light to indicate if the batter life is running low. The sound of the speakers are very loud, despite its size and is very good for watching movies, etc.
on 27 September 2017
Very speedy delivery, I can't open it yet. As it's a Xmas present for my eldest granddaughter. I just know she will love it. I've got a similar one and judging by what people are saying I just know there's going to be quite a bass boost from it. Looks a good model and very well presented with its packaging. Very pleased.
on 14 April 2017
Bought as a gift as I love mine so much. Mum loves this, uses it on her laptop and is very loud for such a tiny speaker. Quality is excellent
on 30 March 2017
Nice. Works well; good for laptop, ipad, I pod, not so good on my Samsung phone, but it depends on the recording audio quality on YouTube.
on 15 March 2015
Its an ok product for taking on holidays and not aking up much space, but there are other speakers out there which are basically the same size and are a lot louder with better sound. If you are looking for a dirt cheap way of making your phone a bit louder then this may fit the bill, but if you're looking for poolside tunes then you definitely need to spend more!
on 15 May 2017
Great sound from such a little speaker. I am heavy handed so apart from being awkward to open the speaker up it is good. I give this a thumbs up just for the amazing sound from this. Good speaker for the price. Also loved the box this came in and the carry bag is welcome.
on 11 October 2017
I had used one of these in a holiday cottage and it was just what I was looking for to play my now rather old but still beautiful iPod .It is brilliant in that it connects via the headphone jack.The product which arrived,very promptly,was even better and everything was provided including a case in which to keep the speaker plus all the cables.It was lovely to get an email direct from James ,the manufacturer,for contact if there were any problems,there aren't !
on 7 April 2017
My brother and connect once a week via FaceTime, only problem with his hearing aid the conversations were a struggle and short! I ordered the ROKONO and had it shipped to him. We spoke this week,using his Ipad, plus ronko and the difference was amazing, big smiles he could hear with no difficulty. Very grateful, thank you. Joseph Geraghty
on 30 August 2017
Great sound from such a small, light piece of kit. Loud enough for the two of us to chill out when relaxing on our hols. Convenient carry bag for the speaker and leads well impressed.
on 21 April 2017
Just what I needed, love listening to music whilst soaking in the bath after a hard day, now I don't need to wear ear piece's