on 9 October 2013
Love this set so much, it looks fab in my bedroom and such good value, especially for a super king size! FAB thank you!
on 10 April 2013
The duck egg blue on the photo is not the colour on your photo's which I am disappointed in. The colour was more sage green still very nice and will keep but I will be careful in future on what I order on web sites. The quality looks good. The cusion cover I purchased (Shown on the photo) the ribbon ties were a totally different colour green than than the cover so will have to replace them to make it look better.
on 4 December 2012
the cushion cover does exactly what it says. It covers a pillow. It looks lovely on the bed with the matching bedding.
on 7 April 2013
lovely quality and colour ..bit different to what I thought but nice anyway. Like the little cushion covers too...pads were easy enough to get...
on 22 February 2013
Item is good however not quite as described as it stated cover and cushion but only cover was sent. Cost adjustment was made so no problem
on 28 December 2013
This is the small cushion at the front, it looks great and really finishes off the duvet set. I bought the runner and curtains too, and even sadly copied the wall colour scheme in the picture. My friends think my room looks amazing. My sister was really impressed she didn't think I could make my room look this great!
on 29 September 2013
It is described as a cushion cover I thought it was square, it was the same as two pillow shams I bought at half the price. I asked for a refund & they wanted to charge me £5,00 postage when it cost £5.99 & is lighter than a 1st class letter. Shameful
on 20 June 2013
Very pleased, have ordered the throw, please can you make a bedspread too. we are fed up with our current spread. just want something plain duck egg, to match the rest of the bedroom. I do like to cover the duvet cover to give a more elegant look.
on 18 April 2013
I love this item. It looks very pretty on the bed. If I had anything to say it would be that i got charged for postage + packing on this item (whih i wouldnt mind) but they stuck it in with the quilt set which was FREE postage + packing ??
on 18 May 2013
this is very pretty and washes beautifully, one side is a silky material which feels really soft, only draw back is the duvet slips around inside a little bit but a quick shake when you make the bed soon puts it back in the right place.

See one answered question