on 22 June 2017
Exactly what I wanted, good quality
on 13 April 2013
It is what I expected, it's made well enough to do the job but it's not pretty but who cares, it works and when you're jogging you're not looking at it! I would buy another.
on 1 May 2013
This came at a great fair price and is perfect for me! I'm worried it might not fit me in the summer when I don't have a jumper on as I have quite slim arms but so far it's worked a treat so I am very happy!
on 13 December 2013
havent used it yet, but looks really good quality, compared to other similar items I have looked at. Just need to motivate myself for a run
on 10 July 2015
ok
on 16 August 2014
works as expected
on 20 February 2013
It wasn't expecting much from this as the price was so low however I have been quite impressed. Phone is easy to use and protected thanks to the screen cover. Would definitely recommend.
on 28 April 2015
Fantastic value for money.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 August 2012
This Armband is a really great product and at the price of £2.95 (30/08/2012) that the Amazon Marketplace seller 'King of Flash' are offering it at is a genuine bargain.

I use mine for cycling, but have also used it for jogging, and can report that it holds the iPhone firmly in place so that you are not constantly worrying about it falling off. and it is also very comfortable, so much so that I often forget I'm even wearing it!

The manufacturing is clearly of a good quality and I'm pretty sure that as long as it is treated appropriately it will last quite some time.

It has a considerable range of adjustment, fastened by a velcro strap, my girlfriend has regularly borrowed mine and it fits her perfectly (and thankfully she has much smaller arms than me!).

The clear protective screen allows you to reach all the necessary buttons, and it is suprisingly sensitive.

The only thing I would say that it lacks is that its not fully waterproof; the strap itself is fine, but the iPhone is not completely sealed within so it will need to be removed if there is a downpour (as I have found out, because of my uncanny ability to summon the Rain Gods whenever I decide to go for a bike ride!).

Highly recommended, you can't really go wrong at this price!
on 31 July 2013
I had something similar but a few pounds cheaper, although this isn't expensive it is worth paying that bit more. Very easy to use the keys through the protective screen. Good purchase