on 2 January 2018
My son wanted a banana clip ad he wanted to be Jordy LeForge from star Trek. He really liked this and could even see through the teeth of the clip. Wish l had ordered the one without the scalloped sides though.
on 20 August 2017
Always love a banana slide for my thick and curly hair!
on 11 February 2016
My hair is too thick for this accessorie,
on 15 May 2017
A load of rubbish it's to small and dosnt grab the hair!!!
on 24 December 2017
Poor quality
on 12 August 2016
A blast from the past. I loved banana clips years ago however the plastic used today is very brittle. I have to be very careful when using this item, not to accidentally break it. I ordered several different types and this is the only one remaining. I still have a white one from years ago and that is still going strong. I have been trying to get that quality again however my search has been unsuccessful to date.
on 15 April 2013
I use loads of these banana clips as I have shoulder length (just) hair and it's always windy in Devon! This has good little "clips" at the top that curl round one another and stay there. For anyone who uses these in their hair regularly they will know that some varieties don't "clip" together very firmly and tend to come apart if your hair is a bit on the unruly side. Well this one works! For £2.98 you can't go wrong.
on 3 January 2013
I chose this banana clip because its stylish as well as practicable and Its easy to put in your hair. Useful clip.
on 20 May 2013
I have thick long hair and its not strong enough to fasten tightly, I guess it was so cheap I cannot expect more. will pass it on to my grandaughter.
on 15 November 2013
Been after these for ages. Was a bit dubious incase it didn't match my expectations of yrs back..I was over the moon with it. It did the same job as I remember. I have past shoulder length hair which has been permed. This holds it perfectly. Thank you so much for a fast and efficient service. Would certainly recommend.