on 8 March 2017
No switch on and off button. have to plug and unplug every time and actually quite short, make sure you look at the dimension.
on 3 May 2017
They look beautiful, I was quite surprised by the quality, very much as pictured. Lighting stretches to around 1.8m; plug from last light is around 1.2m. Had them a couple of months, no lights failed so far. Very nicely packaged too.
on 9 December 2012
These lights are absolutely brilliant, and well worth the price, as have seen exactly the same elsewhere for double what flowerglow are charging.

They look even better than the picture, and are ideal for christmas lighting, as have looped them over my mantle shelf, and they look stunnning!!..
on 24 March 2017
Pretty lights, good value and well made. I don't feel the picture reflects the true colours though, mine are a muted colour not the lovely dark colours that are shown. They are still effective though. Lead could do with being a bit longer...have had to lengthen ours so that they can go around the mirror that we wanted them for.
on 23 January 2016
Shorter than expected.
on 23 September 2014
I'm using the lights to brighten up a gloomy corner of my room, and they do the trick perfectly. I drape them over a mirror and it looks fantastic. They really add to the atmosphere of the room.

The customer service at flowerglow is first rate too.
on 4 June 2014
The build quality of this product is very high, the actual 'balls' the lights are encompassed by feel sturdy and tough - particularly great if being used on a bed head and they will be frequently knocked/rested on etc.

The glow given off by these lights is very warm and makes a room feel very cosy, I would recommend them for use in a bedroom or living room.

They would have been nice with a dimmer switch and an on/off switch. I have the cable and plug all hidden away which means to turn them on I have to pull my bed forward to switch the plug socket itself on. It would also be nice to control the brightness using a dimmer.
on 10 September 2013
Bought for my daughter - would look good in any room in the house and the string being white looks very subtle during the day. A lovely fairylight.
on 26 February 2013
I bought these for my mantle piece, didn't want to spend too much and these are great quality and price! Exactly what I was looking for.
on 3 March 2013
I bought these lights as a gift or my daughter. They were sent to her direct as a surprise and she was delighted with them . She described them as 'cool lights'