LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS3)
Platform: PlayStation 3|Edition: Standard Edition|Change

on 7 January 2018
I bought this for my son but did test it on my Ps3 just to make sure it worked, being honest dinner was quite late as I was instantly hooked the gameplay is very smooth no bugs it's also great that you can roam around freely so you can play at your own pace, the story is fun but when I had to replay a level I got a bit annoyed at the bad guys but it does add to the fun as no one dies at all so that makes a difference if you want a break from some of your more intense games.
The delivery was super fast and the game was well received so all in all I would recommend the game and seller 100%
on 18 March 2015
Mmmm 3 Stars.... Game is OK, not as kitsch as the original batman as they've tried to make it filmy. Some of the camera angles just don't work and working out the map is a nightmare.

The copy I got was an Essentials edition. I just purchased the download content (DLC) from the PlayStation network to get more characters and it DOES NOT WORK.

It appears that the disk supplied is a US disk - DLC content bought in Europe does not work with "foreign" disks.

BEWARE - Sony will not refund the DLC as its been downloaded.

UPDATE : Amazon have refunded my cash and allowed me to return the out of region disk. TOP MARKS amazon!!! I have re-purchased what I believe to be a UK copy - or that's the description in the retailer !!

So far though - GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AMAZON!!! :)
on 3 July 2013
Another great game from Lego. My 5 year old son loves the lego games and this is one of his favourites.

So far we have found no glitches. The quality of these games is excellent. They could (if I were to let him) keep my son occupied and engaged for many hours at a time. The central premise of the lego games is a central hub, in this case, the batcave where the player picks levels and characters. But there is also the wider "Gotham City" to explore, unlock characters and collect trophies and tags.

There are also a larger number of levels to play than the original Batman Lego game. The introduction of other DC super heros, like Superman and Wonder Woman is a good one, although we find Superman rather difficult to fly whilst in Gotham City (fine in levels though).

If I was going to buy one Lego Batman game it would be this one.
on 27 February 2016
Delivered on time...no problems there.
Its just the game itself. I have all the Lego games and this is the not on par with the rest
.Maybe its me but find using the map and trying to find locations and head towards them confusing
I hate using the flying characters as they are difficult to navigate when its not the character itself u fly but the blue icon it follows. Maybe in time I will get use to it but for now its just frustrating esp when in the batcave the characters fly without this icon.

On a plus, lots to do and plenty to explore.
on 26 July 2013
If you are unsure about buying this as you bought the first one and thought it not as good and too quick then don't worry. The levels in this game are a lot longer and more detailed than the part one of this game. The cut scenes are detailed and if you buy this game I would advise you to read the news headlines along the bottom rather than just listen to the speaker as there are some humourous headlines throughout the game.
Great game. Very glad I bought it.
on 31 March 2015
we never got on with batman one, my son, loved batman 2 and played it to death, this one not so much, but still played it to completion within a few months, returning to it from minecraft, skylanders, disney infinity etc. Lots of other characters to play, which makes a change, but if your little person loves batman, a shame to have flash and some other characters I've never heard of as the only ones on so many levels. Still a good game, better than one, not as good as two would be my summary,
on 29 March 2017
Great free roam but let down with poor flying/vehicle controls.

Good selection of characters and good size Gotham city.
on 9 December 2014
my boys love this game they are big Lego fans and love how the game provides free roam so that they don't have to rush to complete levels my 3 yr old loves to explore Gotham city and drive around in the different cars. easy game to pick up a must for Lego fans.
on 28 March 2018
great product very pleased
on 15 May 2015
The Lego games are loved by all. I have a passion for Batman, DC and Lego all round, and as I thouroughly enjoyed the first Lego Batman videogame, I just had to buy this.

See one answered question