Top positive review
One person found this helpful
Useful storage for the shed
on 10 October 2016
Very impressed by this shelving. It looks and feels robust with lots of extra bits of plastic to give it strength.
- It literally took a matter of minutes to build. Full instructions are given (see photo) if you really need them.
- Tool-less construction - all it involves is slotting legs into holes. None of the slotting is very tight so it can easily be done by hand.
- They provide two brackets so that you can screw the shelving to the wall to provide fall over safety.
- This is 40 cm depth. The other typical depth you find on Amazon are 30 cm which I feel is just too narrow.
- None really. If any appear over time then I will update this review with any cons.
Not the fault of the product or the description but it turns out my shed interior is not as high as I thought it was which makes the top 5th tier redundant as it practically touches the sloping roof. Just something to be aware of if using for the shed. I believe they sell a 4 tier version so I should have probably got that instead.