Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 October 2016
Very impressed by this shelving. It looks and feels robust with lots of extra bits of plastic to give it strength.

Pros:
- It literally took a matter of minutes to build. Full instructions are given (see photo) if you really need them.
- Tool-less construction - all it involves is slotting legs into holes. None of the slotting is very tight so it can easily be done by hand.
- They provide two brackets so that you can screw the shelving to the wall to provide fall over safety.
- This is 40 cm depth. The other typical depth you find on Amazon are 30 cm which I feel is just too narrow.

Cons:
- None really. If any appear over time then I will update this review with any cons.

Not the fault of the product or the description but it turns out my shed interior is not as high as I thought it was which makes the top 5th tier redundant as it practically touches the sloping roof. Just something to be aware of if using for the shed. I believe they sell a 4 tier version so I should have probably got that instead.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 23 April 2017
There are loads of similar shelving units on the market. I picked this one after reading the reviews. I was not disappointed. It is strongly made and slots together easily. Perfect for our utility room. Highly recommended!
on 23 March 2017
Excellent item.
Put together without tools in minutes.
Look sturdy.
Well worth it.
Lost a star for taking 2 days to arrive even though Prime Next Day stated on order. Shame.
on 24 September 2017
Brilliant fit for my shed. Sturdy and strong. Bought 2.
on 7 July 2017
Just the job
on 4 October 2012
Great product. Took only ten minutes to erect without any tools. Good quality shelving that looks tough and is tough. Cheap for the price that I paid. Would highly recommend this product. Really robust and easily attached to my garage wall, with plastic brackets supplied.
on 12 June 2015
I find these just great for garage and shed. They're so easy to put together and hold so much. These are a bit on the pricey side however. I know that reviewers of other black plastic shelving have said they've had problems with the overall stability of cheaper brands but I have to say I paid considerably less for a set from Argos and mine were stable and great value for money.

I specifically wanted this brand on this occasion because it offered me the size I wanted and also ventilated shelves which weren't on offer with a cheaper model. No complaints about the quality - just think the price should be £25 and not £35+
on 25 April 2014
I looked at many options, some of which ran into the hundreds of pounds. I am delighted with this product and highly recommend it over much more expensive alternatives. I am also delighted it came from a British company, which demonstrates we can deliver quality products at the right price. It was constructed in minutes and is sturdy and well made for any garage or garden shed.
on 31 July 2014
Cannot fault these shelves. very easy to assemble, very strong, and perfect for my gardening stuff
on 8 February 2017
It is pretty good for a plastic shelving unit. I would not say that it is heavy duty, far from it ...... light to medium use and spread the weight evenly. The shelves can bow over time with moderate weight on them. It was easy to put together. After using it for a while my son decided to reduce the size and put the shelves closer together by cutting the length of the legs. It seemed to work well for him and still looks good.