on 7 May 2017
As always, the items were delivered on time (1 day early than expected which is awesome!) and the standard packaging was good. I love the pocket size of the book making it easy to carry and read during downtime. Some of the content I have already read it or listened to it on previous Zig Ziglar's works, but repetition is the mother of learning - so no complaints here. I have not completed it but SELLING 101 can be read in one seating or two, I reckon. If this is your first Zig Ziglar's book, you will learn the art of persuasion while staying ethical. There are loads of gems and wise words to take on board since we are all sellers! We all have something to sell. Whether it is the advantage of a good education to our children or various products/services to our customers, we have to sell ourselves without selling out.
on 27 July 2017
Like how its short and powerful.
on 13 April 2017
This book and the information it contains provides a firm foundation for learning how to become a sales professional. Not only is it easy to read, it shows how you can be both effective and ethical when making a sale.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 September 2006
Seldom is a book as aptly named as Selling 101. This is a true primer on the ABC's of selling. Author and sales expert Zig Ziglar walks you through the sales process, teaching you how to find prospects, overcome "call reluctance," pose the right questions and ask for the order. He touches on all of the fundamentals, using examples from his experiences to illustrate his main points. His brief, concise prose is easy to understand and even easier to incorporate into your sales practices. The seasoned sales professional will not find anything new in this basic textbook, but we recommend it to anyone who is new to selling, particularly if you lack a mentor to give you this kind of guidance. This handy manual will provide know-how that is usually gained only by experience in the field.
on 1 January 2013
I have been a fan of zig Ziegler for several years, ever since I read he secrets of closing the sale... That book changed me from being a mediocre sales person into a consistent top seller for my company and sales person of the year last year...I bought this as a refresher and am already seeing the benefits ... Great kindle book.
on 22 November 2014
handy size and great tips
on 7 October 2014
Great read.
on 21 January 2015
Awesome
on 28 July 2014
If, at the end of each chapter a skeleton of the entire procedure were developed, it would help my brain to instil the info.
on 8 July 2015
Zig Ziglar never disappoints and this book certainly does not either. Want a push in selling then read the best.