on 6 June 2017
I read this after 'The Power of Now' and found it extremely interesting and helpful. A very optimistic book given the state of the world at the moment. As I have thought myself the world is in OUR hands if we pick up the challenge to become more aware of who we are and inject the world with our inborn love and consciousness. To me this is a must read for anyone who wants to help the world to be a better place.
on 23 April 2017
Although there are no new ideas, this is a straightforward exposition of eastern philosophical thought, without any jargon or questionable cosmology. It is compatible with most theological positions and quotes extensively from Jesus and the Buddha. It will empower you to wake up and recognise who you really are, and it is an overwhelmingly positive message.
on 13 April 2017
This superb book should be required reading for all young people obsessed with the modern technology tools that only serve to distract their minds from the important business of developing their lives.
on 7 April 2017
Interesting way of living life fits in with the way I see it too. More in depth than the power of now. Had to stop reading to take it in quite often. Would not dispute much of what I have read. Eye opening read.
on 15 March 2017
A fantastic insight into ego & thought patterns & behaviours. This has been brilliant in addition to doing the 12 step AA programme
on 20 October 2016
Yep. I dig this man's logic. I'm rubbing the sleep from my eyes and waking up to how it really is :o)
on 7 July 2017
Buying this book was just the start of my interest in books by eckhart tolle my favourite author. A fantastic book that help to understand the relationship one has with there ego and self
on 31 July 2017
Just a fabulous book that has become a huge part of the way I am trying to deal with life in different ways now. Tolle is a teacher for our times. Thank you.
on 1 May 2017
Its a lot of inspirational talk much like Krishnamurti. If you have the ability to transform through talk then this can help. But if your looking for a step by step methodology for transformation then this book will disappoint.
on 29 April 2017
What can I say Eckhart Tolle is brilliant. Inspiring. To live in the present moment and live it consistently. Truly wonderful and life-changing