on 15 May 2013
I loved the 1st few Sookie books, she was fun and funny, the supernaturals were entertaining and intense and the stories were involving. The last three books seem to be more about how depressing Sookies life can get and about turning any witty, sexy characters (especially Eric) into dullness personified. Still one more book to go, lets hope Ms Harris manages to find a happy place when writting her last TB book otherwise I will be sorry I ever started this series.
on 23 November 2014
Well in keeping with the other books in this excellent series, but I cannot help but think this particular locomotive is running out of steam. I enjoyed Sookie as always but somehow this one felt more padded and insubstantial than the previous books. Not bad by any means but not one of the best. Will there be a 13th?
on 9 June 2013
This book is okay and continues the Sookie Stackhouse novels, but I found it lacking when it came to the excitment that I found in previous books. At no point in this book was I really gripped by the story, I didn't even worry that Sookie was in danger of being hurt or killed like she had been in previous stories. I'd recommend it if you just want a really easy read to pass the time but don't expect it to grip you. I hope the next book is better as I love the Sookie Stackhouse novels in general,and I hope that this doesn't mean they're losing momentum all together.
on 19 May 2017
These books are amazing! Completely addicted to the Sookie Stackhouse series!!!!
on 20 March 2017
Great seller, item as described!
on 2 August 2017
Brilliant.
on 29 May 2013
I've enjoyed the previous Sookie books but struggled to finish this one. It was incredibly dull - and the sudden revelations about Claude towards the end came out of nowhere. Not sure I'll bother with the next book, even it if it the last.
on 3 June 2013
The Sookie Stackhouse books are always brilliant and this is no exception. It will keep you hooked to the very end which of course is nearly ipon us. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 31 December 2012
I loved this book and couldn't put it down...........bit like all the others!!! Can't wait for the next one in May
on 14 August 2017
Arrived quickly and as described.