on 1 December 2017
I love the underworld series however I dont know if it is my player or something on the disc's but the volume keeps changing and it means I have to keep adjusting the volum all the way through the videos which is a pain. It makes it annoying to have to keep having to adjust the volume usually in the fight scenes it is really lound but then when they are just talking I am having to put my volume up almost to 100 per cent to hear what they are saying. Maybe I just need hearing aids...lols but the story line is great and I love kate beckinsale as an actress she just puts everything into the parts she plays.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 10 September 2016
Great series of 4 movies about vampires and werewolves with Kate Beckingsale as the beautiful but deadly superheroine. Lots of action, a good storyline and I enjoyed the series thoroughly. This particular set comes as 4 standard size bluray cases in an outer cardboard box to fit them. Lots of nice artwork on all 4 cases and useful descriptions on the back of each case. Definitely worth watching in HD bluray instead of SD DVD.
on 9 September 2017
I already had a couple of these in my collection but wanted to catch up on the whole saga before watching 'Blood Wars'. This set absolutely does the trick and fills in a lot of the back story
on 29 June 2017
Love this series, in fact I love everything about it!...especially the price! This box set is well packaged and a perfect get on board point for those that have never watched these films before. A cant miss at the price!
2 people found this helpful
on 20 March 2016
Underworld movies deal with the feud between werewolves and vampires. It is great to have all four films in one package. Great fun and good action. I love it.
on 25 October 2017
Love these films. Watched the whole series over a week. Have seen them a few times in the past but never tire watching them.
on 30 January 2014
I had already seen two of these films before, but now that I have seen the remaining two, I now wish there was a fifth film. One point however, the fourth film box for Underworld Awakening stated that two disks were in the box whereas it contained only one disk. It is not a big deal, but it is much too complex to advise Amazon that I only need one disk and I do not want the hassle of returning all four films.
on 17 February 2013
If you like vampires and Lycans these films are for you. It takes you back to the beginning of the war between the two and right up to present day. The films are full of action and Kate Beckinsale is fantastic.
5 people found this helpful
on 13 March 2014
The family really enjoyed this trilogy, watched back to back.... all talked about it.... Not my kind of film, so didn't watch it, but all the other people in the house really though it good, so I am passing on their score and comments.
2 people found this helpful
on 18 December 2017
Arrived within 2 days which is great. Would recommend.