on 12 September 2017
I bought this to add to my collection of belly bars. The design was very pretty and had a definite shine to the jems. The jems are very sturdy and did not fall off over time and excessive use. The only thing i found was that the bar was slightly shorter than I needed for my piercing but I think this is more down to my body type than the bar. Overall a very pretty and sturdy design.
on 25 September 2017
love it looks really nice in good value for money
on 9 June 2017
I have bought these for my wife and she loves them
on 2 June 2017
ok
on 13 May 2017
Delivery was really quick , not sure if it was going to be any good but fantastic buy . Has not discoloured ! Would buy again !
on 25 September 2017
Fab
on 7 March 2013
Ive searched for a bar for a long time that looks a bit vibrant and glam and I love this! The stones are still intact and I think I should purchase a spare one as I love it so much. Its set in a vibrant metal that doesnt look dull either!
on 28 September 2013
Bought this for myself - older lady but young at heart .looks so sparkly and a change from dull ones you see .so far no stones have come out but I'm not sure how long this will last .buy for summer holidays if you are going to wear a bikini and you will sparkle on the beach or just to add a bit of sparkle to yourself.quick delivery and arrived in cute wee sheer bag so would make a nice gift
on 15 September 2013
I have very sensitive skin and this belly bar is absolutely gorgeous with no irritation at all! It has lasted a good few months and I am yet to lose any crystals. Great buy!
on 2 April 2015
I don't understand where people are coming from in saying this is poor quality, it's beautiful! I love it and would recommend to anyone :)