Customer reviews

Berghaus Women's Fast Track Cushioned 1/2 Crew Sock

on 19 May 2014
Bought a couple of pairs of these for a long distance walk. The were great, just what I was looking for good fit and very comfortable and no rubbing with my boots.
on 15 December 2013
Excellent comfort, great cushioning on the heel and soles of your feet. Excellent support around the foot and ankle. Overall comfort.
on 6 July 2013
Great pair of walking socks great price and you can feel fresh air there not to thick or to thin I would buy these again
on 15 July 2014
I love these socks! I already have a couple of pairs as comfortable "walking socks" and these are in addition to what I already have. They fit nicely and don't shift about inside my boots. My only issue is that the packaging doesn't say whether I can tumble-dry them or not so I don't.
on 27 April 2014
I have given these socks one star for arriving on time. The description of these socks states that they are designed not to ruck up under the foot but that is exactly what happened the first time I wore them. Very disappointed to say the least. Also they got a hole in the toe within an hour of walking in them. I can't be bothered with all the hassle of returning just a pair of socks so will put it down to experience and say that I would definitely NOT. Recommend these socks to anyone. A refund would be a nice gesture!.
on 2 February 2013
Bought these for my wife who has joined a ladies walking group. She has had toastie feet since then ;-)).
on 8 November 2013
I thought that buying socks made by Berghaus would mean quality. Sadly this is not so and I am sending them back. Firstly, when I put them on there is a horrible, sticking out seam at the toe - if I wear these under boots that is going to rub something chronic, even cheap socks are put together better than that. Also they are tiny for the sizing, I am a size 6 so bought a medium, which is supposed to fit up to a size 7, yet they were way too small from me.
on 11 May 2014
I do a lot of walking & these socks are fantastically comfortable with my hiking boots. I bought two pairs & will be buying some more. They wash well-no shrinkage so will remain comfortable I'm sure.
on 12 June 2015
Best socks ever. I bought the size range too big and they fit perfectly (tumble drying family)
on 8 August 2014
the wife said her feet when working are better in these socks

See one answered question