on 14 July 2013
Good quality and realistic toy for toddlers' role play games.
Seems to endure our 2-year okd grandchildren trying to sit in it! They love the canopy and shopping carrier. Attractive looking and well-made.
on 5 April 2013
Excellent little buggy. My grand daughter, aged 4, loved it. It was stable enough for my grandson, who can almost walk, to hold onto and toddle around.

Would recommend it.
on 28 July 2013
This was very straightforward to assemble and my 2 year old niece was so excited when she saw the picture on the box. It has been a hit from the word go and has had plenty of usage.
on 3 May 2013
This is the second toy pram we bought for my daughter who is now 2 years old. The first one was the pink candy pushchair from Early learning centre with turquoise plastic wheels. As we have laminate flooring and we live in a flat, the plastic wheels were making a lot of rattling so we looked around for one with rubber wheels. We chose the Silver Cross one as it also has a reasonable price for what is actually a good, stable pushchair which is just OK size for two years old. It's not flimsy as the first one, glides smoothly on the floor and even has a basket! The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is that I'd prefer the hood cover to be more rigid as its back side just falls freely down but this is purely matter of taste. My daughter loves it and pushes it around home whenever she fancies it, without disturbing the neighbours. I'd recommend this toy to anyone.
on 17 September 2013
This was a present for a 2 year old, who loves it and takes dolly and teddy for a run round the garden. Fitted very well together apart from one front wheel but a little adjustment and everything is good. Would recommend.
on 16 August 2013
Daughter loved it. However we had to reinforce the fabric at the edges as same problem as all pushchairs the fabric splits. Great apart from that.
on 29 May 2013
My duaghter loves this, no scary bits easy to assemble and easy to use, My daughter feels like a proper grown up this comes everywhere with us
on 22 March 2013
My grandchild is two and it is perfect, she loves it, would not recommend for an older child as quite small.
on 16 June 2014
I bought this pram for my 2yr old granddaughter.She loves it. It's bright & light to push although it does veer to the right but that could just be that she would rather look at the pram rather than where she's going! It's not good for pushing on grass or bumpy ground as the front wheels tend to dig in...but it pushes well on flat paths.
on 30 December 2012
We bought this for our niece who is 2 for Christmas, it's perfect for her however I would say she is a small 2 year old so I wouldn't agree with the ageing on this pram as it certainly isn't for 3+ they wouldn't be playing comfortably with it for long.

On the whole a fantastic little first pram.

See one answered question