on 5 January 2013
Whole family off for a 'holiday of a lifetime' to Orlando in March and plan to really hit the rides. But apart from the water rides and the splash areas when you can expect to get wet, it rains nearly every day for a while in Orlando. So to keep our park passes, IDs and a bit of spare cash safe and dry these plastic pouches should be ideal. A little fiddly to do up to start with but after a bit of practice they are fine.
They are strongly made, both the pouch and the lanyard. For the price unbeatable.
on 1 February 2013
I bought this as I was going to Disneyland and didn't want to carry all my belonging in a handbag. This little pouch came in very handy, not really suitable for heavy items but very good for holding the essentials. As completely comfortable to put around your neck but that was because I had a camera in there aswell, with just a purse and passport I'm sure it would be comfortable under clothes.
on 20 August 2017
Fine although smaller than I was wanting
on 20 July 2016
it didn't last a four week holiday
on 7 June 2014
the zip broke off quite quickly but overall i am happy with it as it is water resistant and good place to keep documents.
on 6 October 2014
Looks like it will do the job perfectly (keeping money secure while on a long flight).
on 24 September 2013
This product: Transparent Travel Water Proof Neck Wallet, I Assure the effectiveness of this product. was great trips.
on 5 November 2013
this is a described, and very useful when travelling, it is waterproof and compact we use it for our holidays to keep the cash in and secure
on 27 March 2013
Fast delivery very impressed, does the job and a good size for passports and phones, got this so I could keep with me on the beach/in the water
on 18 December 2014
Received quickly, but not great quality! Broke quickly too!