on 3 September 2014
These little lights are pretty good at lighting up your wheels and at a good price.
I've had these before and they worked from the word go in all weather conditions, the only possible down side is that there on all the time when the wheels are rotating, even in day light.
They come supplied with batteries, 3 x AG10's and last a good long time anyway, when the batteries run low, it's a case of is it cheaper to replace the batteries or the valve light it self??
They only fit 'Schrader' valves by the way.
One mistake I did make, I ment to order 2 for both wheels but ordered 1 and they come as a single item!
on 15 July 2017
Never got on with this. I gave it away to charity
on 25 October 2014
for this price you can not find nothing much better. quick delivery
on 20 March 2014
It dont work at all, looks like it should be with batteries.. Not happy with it at all, need better ones.
on 12 January 2013
great addition to a downhill bike and does exactly what it says on the packet great value for ur money
on 10 January 2012
the Bike LED Flash Light Wheel Valve Cap Bicycle Lamp are a fun gadget to have
PROS: lights up well,
CONS: none

i got these for my road bike TREK 1000 and got some valve adapters to fit them so drivers can see me coming when they are on a side road they work great,

when you get them you have to open the battery cover and take out the small square peace of plastic to get them to work, enjoy.
on 30 November 2011
Turned up quickly and is a clever gadget (very bright). However despite what one of the other reviews said these will not fit a presta valve (this is the common sort for a road bike which is thin with a small knob that you tighten to stop the valve opening). It looks like it might but there is not enough of a hole in the base to go over the knob. It comes with a fitting for a Schrader valve which is the type you get on a car and on a lot of mountain bikes so have fitted them to my wife's bike instead.
on 27 November 2012
I bought this because I really needed to be seen on the roads at night as I have amazing fashion sense that I believe drivers should be made aware of.

I'd seen the movie Tron as a child, and always wanted a light-cycle, but never wanted to be assimilated into a computer world to get one.

This is as close as I can afford. The product itself is easy to install and is quite bright. I'd recommend not getting a blue one (if you put this on your back tire, combined with a red flashing rear light, it may look like you're an emergency vehicle, and nobody wants to be stopped to deliver CPR on an overweight trucker)

I'm afraid that this product does NOT make your bike wheel look like the one from the film Tron. Even when I peddled my fastest down a very steep hill, I never achieved that great look of a light-cycle. But I was visible by drivers, so I guess it did it's practical job.

I do recommend them, and at this price it's a steal. Don't be tempted to get a cheaper make, these are the real deal.

Ciao
11 Comment| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 February 2013
Actually it is a car customisation product for hotting up the sporty looks,,,,,,,,,, but as it is it is exactly as useful for to be put on bikes, making a grand enlighentment - one can not miss them - and the simple but intelligent design allow for them to be kept at the bike when not in use, without the need of an ob/off button, as gravitation forces of the rotating wheels make the connection and thus it get stopped when the bike is not in use or travelling. Only drawback is that daytime when the bike is in use you loose some battery time, but i doubt this is any big hassle, unless you might use the bike all that extensively. Any way I would recommend this cheap safety product for any biker - for evry day, for sports, - and especially for children. The batteries when used up is replaceable - wish i consider a great thing, in a time when similar Chinese products usually are put to waste when used up, better for the environment and cheaper in the long run.
on 1 November 2012
Excellent product working very well after 2 weeks around London. I did expect 2 in the pack though not just one.