Customer reviews

on 22 February 2013
It's official, Fly shoes are the best! I'm a mum to a 1yr old and was looking for a pair of day shoes that were smart but casual and very wearable, and these are them!! They are comfy, look great with jeans and I bet will look great with skirts too. The colour is gorgeous and the fit is perfect for me (I bought my regular Fly size and they fit just fine). I was worried they might look a bit clunky but not at all. They seem very sturdy, fingers crossed they last well!
on 21 January 2013
I love those shoes. They are stylish, comfy, go with all outfits, especially skirts, exactly that same colour as shown on the picture. Little bit heavy, but i do not mind. Well worth money.
on 3 May 2013
I bought this pair of shoes when they were on sale. I wore them again and again; they are not just comfortable, but also stylish and adaptable to all sorts of outfits.
on 21 February 2013
These shoes are lovely. They look good and are extremely comfortable, which is a rare combination when you wear size 7. I feel very tempted to buy another pair.
on 12 July 2013
True to size, lovely, firm. Excellent for long walks. Look lovely in trousers.
The heel is the perfect high, very good for people with backproblems.
on 9 March 2013
Beautiful shoes- had a pair like these in the 70's and they really do have that retro look. I 'm just waiting for some better weather before i wear them.