on 17 March 2014
I simply love this setup, it was incredibly easy to install and included everything I needed so no frustrating drive into town. The sound is amazing, great thumping bass!
on 18 September 2013
Easy to install, no hassle, following instructions are in simple yet technical term so even the novice's could install it.
on 5 February 2015
Well pleased with this easy set up and is really loud
on 25 July 2014
I bought these cuz my factory sub was blown.
The only thing I can say is that it that if u got a hatchback its ok, if not and u have a 4 door with no fold down seats then all the bass is lost in the boot.