on 20 September 2013
I would dare anyone to wear the mesh top on a night out it is made from a horrible itchy material (i couldn't keep it on for more than 30minutes) and it is so stiff it doesn't hang well at all, only kept the costume as didn't have time to source something else and the dress part was ok, ended up borrowing a vest top from a friend. Not great value for money.
on 26 July 2017
Did the trick nicely for an 80's event - note, this doesn't include the wig or beads, you have to buy them separately.
on 17 August 2017
Came very quickly and fits really nicely! (I got the small size) you do have to order the accessories but they come at the same time in the same box so it's a bit costly but worth it in my opinion!
on 27 January 2017
Perfect size - I got the medium and it fitted perfectly and I am a 12/14
on 5 April 2013
This arrived in a size small and it was extremely small. It did not say on the webpage the size, so I presumed it was a one size fits all, or otherwise a medium ladies. I had to wear the dress it as I didn't have time to find another outfit. I wore it with leggings. The top I couldn't even get on and it was a bright yellow fluorescent yellow and made from a plasticy material which was quite unyielding. I would have sent back if I hadn't worn it.
on 24 October 2017
Great outfit, really comfy to wear, had a great night
on 2 March 2017
Really good value for money great for a 80's weekend
on 18 October 2017
Fits well and looks just like the picture. Perfect for 80’s weekend.
on 16 March 2017
Came very quickly! I'm a size 14 and this fit perfectly!!
review image
on 20 February 2015
Fantastic costume! And really good value for money.