Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£10.49

on 8 December 2006
Amazon need to get some samples up so you can hear the beautiful clarity of Snatam Kaur's voice. Go to [...] to sample all tracks on this cd (and all her others), then come back here to buy. No amount of trying to convince you to buy this music can replace hearing this beautiful voice and then you will be smitten and want to hear more. I never tire of playing my Snatam Kaur CDs and they always uplift. This is music for the soul and the spirit.
on 27 March 2013
I have all of Snatam Kaur's albums, I absolutely adore her voice and I love the music. The rhythm is incredible and that combined with Snatam's divine voice make listening to any of her albums an absolute pleasure.

I am not Sikh, I am actually Buddhist, but I love to hear mantras and where ever possible, sing along to them, so when I came across Snatam Kaur I thought I'd found heaven. I don't understand Gurumukhi, but I do understand the love & devotion in which these mantras are sung.

If you want to listen to longer samples of these beautiful mantras, you could go to Spirit Voyage and listen to their samples, as they are usually a bit longer, but I warn you, once you have listened to Snatam Kaur's voice, you will be smitten and compelled to purchase the albums.
on 8 April 2010
Snatam Kaur Shanti CD
I have recently recieved this CD and have not stopped playing it. The first time I put it into the player I was mesmorized by the beautiful voice and whenever I have played it since I am stopped in my tracks initially because the voice is so pure and beautiful. I enjoy all of the tracks and inparticular track 3, I am very drawn to that one. Shanti is my first CD by Snatam Kaur and I got it because I practice Kundalini Yoga and enjoy the mantra's. I like to listen to this CD whenever I can during the day as it 'brings me back' to the present moment and really relaxes me. I am grateful to have discovered the talent of Snatam and will no doubt be playing Shanti for a long time to come.
on 12 January 2014
Snatam Kaur never disappoints. A soulful and spiritual album which is ideal for your yoga practice, includes some more uptempo songs for practices involving breath of fire as well as more gentle and meditative tunes.
on 24 October 2013
already have some of her cds this is just beautiful her meditition track takes me beyond ,so worth the money and peace.thanks
on 6 June 2015
Beautifully expressed devotional mantras. I recommend this if you are looking for peace and calm.
on 14 August 2014
beautiful music, have not stopped playing it, my friends love it
on 11 March 2016