on 24 July 2013
I bought this for my fiancee to charge her new Galaxy S2 and spare battery...
The main charger packed up after 2 weeks, but the spare battery slot still charges....
I won't be buying another....
I contacted seller and they now claim they only give a 30 day warranty on this item. I have now had to go to Amazon to resolve this issue.
This has also happened to another buyer who had it replaced and gave it a 5 star rating....
Looks good quality, just a shame the seller is refusing to replace an item that is less than a year old.....
Amazon are now claiming that they cannot do anything, the seller refuses to replace and I have a faulty item...
I thought The sale of goods Act 1982 covered all items sold in the uk?
I am shopping on Amazon.co.uk aren't I?
on 18 July 2012
I had a bit of a hickup with this initially, as the first one i received didnt charge the phone when placed in the dock. After a couple of emails back to the supplier, they sent me a replacement stand and cable within a couple of days.

This works as stated and is very useful to have on my desk and i dont need to carry a separate charger around with me now.

Well worth buying.
on 21 November 2013
At the time of writing, I've been using this charger for about 6 weeks.

What I liked:
- It charges both battery and phone at the same time (not all similar products do!)
- The angle of the phone in the stand is good, easy to see the display
- The stand doesn't slide, so you don't have to hold the stand while using the touch display on the phone

What I didn't like:
- No data connectivity, although the product title and description seems to suggest this

It is possible that my particular unit was faulty. However, without having another unit to test with I can't confirm either way.
on 24 October 2013
Does what it says, nice gadget. But very cheaply made, mine has broken cable is short but can get longer one, had problems with the back battery space parts falling out!
on 3 July 2014
it's broken after only 3 charge cycles. There's a loose connection in the phone charger section and the phone needs to be moved well forward to make the connection and this is just straining it further. Battery charger component still works but I've no confidence that will work for long judging by other reviews. I will seek a replacement, but this doesn't look like a quality product.

Update 4 months later ... unit was replaced and has worked fine ever since. Have upp'ed the start rating to reflect.
on 15 May 2013
I bought this along side a spare battery and now never have to worry about carrying a charger around and looking for a plug socket wherever i go. It also comes with a usb attachment and has a spare socket to be able to sync too. Great price. Don't bother looking anywhere else. U might find one cheaper but by the time you pay the postage it was actually more. So invest money in a great product not the postage!
on 29 October 2014
absolutely brilliant piece of kit, that feels a lot more expensive than it's actual cost, cannot recommend this highly enough! I have a spare battery as I use my S2 heavily, so the additional charge slot for a spare batt + the actual charge docking area are great. It has a headphones out and charging indicator too. The phone sits in the docking area very securely and without any fiddling to insert or remove.
on 29 August 2013
I used to have a usb lead and plugged my Galaxy S2 into it and left it on my desk during the day, but the dock makes my desk so much tidier. I found that the supplied USB lead was a little too short to reach the base unit that is on the floor, so I had to use my existing usb lead.
on 3 July 2013
This charger is absolutely fantastic. Charge your phone by itself, or the battery on its own. Better yet, charge them both at the same time. independent charge indicators to let you know at a glance whether or not they are done charging.
on 24 July 2013
Its exactly as advertised. A convenient docking station which allows me too use my mobile phone as my alarm clock whilst charging it and my spare battery at the same time.