on 18 February 2017
A good update to a great classic. We used this when we were in debt to help us live within our tight food budget without having to resort to beans on toast three times a day.
on 16 August 2013
This is just what I needed to budget for my family it is gd do buy the cheapest brand when shopping this was trail & error for me but at least it well worth looking into
on 28 November 2017
everyone on a low income should have this book foe healthy meals on a budget. Not on a budget then healthy meals in this book with ensure a healthy diet. I personally 'tweek' some recipes to suit my family's pallet.
on 9 May 2013
Purchased for my wife who thinks this is an excellent book with loads of good food ideas for family eating at an affordable frice of less that £5 a day.
on 5 November 2013
This is an excellent follow-on to a book by the same author that I read (and used a great deal) a good number of years ago. I think it is an essential read for anyone trying to manage on a limited budget. It is packed with interesting, healthy and easily prepared recipes and commentary and is brim-full of extremely good sense.
on 13 July 2016
Very good book, recipes are easy, could be followed by a person who has never cooked before. Ie students who leave home for the first time
on 30 November 2013
I've nothing against this book, and anyone wanting sensible easy recipes for inexpensive ingredients will find it very useful. However, I still have, and use, one of the original "....£4 per day" versions, and find this not quite as good as this. Very good useful book though.
on 13 January 2017
I found this book contains no nonsense good guides to plan meal times for the individual and family. Clear concise recipes with easy ingredients and a superb variety of sweet and savoury meals to choose from. Tips inside for planning, buying, and storing healthy meals and solid advice on how to make the best of your shopping to eating experience. This book is excellent for all regarded of cooking experience. Recommended.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 March 2014
This is a good little book. I bought it on a whim, just to see if it could be useful. Anyone you needs to watch the pennies, then splash out and get a copy of this book as it may be the best book you will have bought
on 21 April 2018
Great product and prompt delivery
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse