on 15 August 2014
This support is very well made and designed. It provides plenty of support in the right places, and is well worth the money. The only reason for giving it 5 stars, is that I received no instructions for use or fitting, and this particular support has an asymmetric plastic insert incorporated in it. I do no know which way up the support should be worn. I think that a great deal of thought has gone into this support, and that the customers should be acquainted with the reasons behind the design. Overall an excellent design, let down by lack of information. How many times have I said or written those words?
on 1 June 2015
I suffer from a bad back when I do any manual labour for a period of time. I love DIY but its been a real "pain" for me over the last couple of years. I'm a bit sceptical of this sort of thing generally but given my condition I had nothing to lose. I now wear it not just for working but also when I ride my motorbike on long journeys and I have found it to be really good indeed. So simple to apply, no hooks, buttons, zips, just put the belt around your middle and fasten the velcro strap, then pull the two elastic side straps as tight as you like and they velcro on too.
on 11 July 2015
Certainly gives support whilst playing golf or gardening which I would, otherwise, not be able to do without resorting to pain killers. Unfortunately It does make me sweat quite a bit so the belt is always fairly wet after use. I seem to have an allergy to the fabric and this can be quite unpleasant (itchy). The belt is very well made, very sturdy, and can be tightened to suit. Being a definite size (small, medium etc.) there is no surplus fabric. I'm pleased I made the purchase.
on 24 March 2016
I've been suffering with my back dreadfully these last two weeks from an old injury, I ordered this out of desperation I've tried other ones in the past and they roll up and are very uncomfortable.This arrived today so I tried it straight away and it is brilliant, I've just done four hours vigourous cleaning and from hardly being able to walk I feel ok, the pain's reduced by about 80% it's really helped my sciatica.
on 1 June 2014
I was in great trouble with a back problem. This belt helped considerably and I would recommend it to anyone. It wasn't cheap but you get what you pay for. This is a good product well made. Wish I'd had one years ago.
on 4 September 2014
Oh yes! works a treat been suffering for 3 weeks now but this is the real deal, noticed a big difference straight away. I orders the large and extra large as i have a 40 inch waist and the change over is 40 inch, but the large is plenty large enough it is ok but i think the medium would be fine to.
on 19 June 2015
As a golfer with back problems I thought I would try the belt to see if it would help. I still have a back problem which comes with age but the belt certainly helps. Great support for the back which helps. Product is well made and comfortable to wear.
on 13 February 2018
very good item, helped me a lot at work as I carry sometimes heavy furniture and it helps with my back muscles. Definitely worth it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 November 2017
I bought this product due to ongoing back pain due to many years of abuse playing rugby and training. It has proved very effective in alleviating the pain. I also wore it playing golf and it was excellent as it helped protect my back while swinging. Excellent product, well made and provides excellent support. I would highly recommend.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 March 2016
Having worn a back belt to play golf for many years this advanced back belt is the best I have ever had, it works wonders.