on 22 February 2017
I initially gave this product 5 stars, but I've now had change it to 4 stars. The reason is that the design is not great - after just over 1 week of regular use, the stitches at the top of the palm have snapped and I now have to saw the plate inside. There is no protective layer and the single row of stitches is simply not enough to keep that plate hidden inside.
I have had CTS and for years I have been using splints/wrist supports, so I am very familiar with the design.

Other than that - this support is very comfortable to wear, light, washable (delicate, hand wash), and it keeps your hand nice and warm - but not overheated.

The delivery was incredibly fast (it came the next day!), too. The material is soft and spongy/foamy.
review image review image
on 29 March 2017
i had wrist pain for four months, probably carpel tunnel trouble. For the first four days with this support there was no change, then suddenly on the fifth day I felt I was cured. I can now change car gears without spasms of pain, marvelous. i wear it when possible but not at night, it can be uncomfortable at times and I still have some pain but I am hoping for a 100% cure.
on 13 January 2014
Recommended by my doctor to wear these in bed to relieve the problems associated with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and they do help! No more pins and needles waking me up (once I got used to wearing them!)
on 3 March 2017
Really good for carpal tunnel and related hand conditions. I like that it's so supportive yet you can still use your hand while you're wearing it. I also like that it can be worn both with and without the metal bar (that gives extra support.) Great product and excellent value.
on 20 June 2017
I have suffered wrist pain for years and have tried various input peripherals to help, none have really. I truly never tried a wrist strap because I thought they would be a load of rubbish.......wrong! I have been wearing this for a few weeks now and the difference is wonderful. While on no pain in wrist and the overall condition of my very clicky wrist is improving. I'm impressed
I have a big lump on onw wrist, years of keyboard abuse, and my other hand has started giving me stick as well so I thought that I would see what these did and bought one for each. FIrst off they appear to be well constructed and with 5 velcro tabs are easy to adjust to fit. The removable metal support is easy to remove, light and provides very good support but isn't completely rigid, it has a little give in it making wearing the support more comforable and easier.

All in all a well constructed and comfortable support, I have only been wearing these for an hour or so a day and they are providing excellent support while typing, but also work remarkably well for things like photography adding a little extra support when using a big digital camera. The lump on my wrist is already reducing in size and is a lot less solid than it has been. great.
on 5 April 2017
Great product, comfy to wear and look good a lot better looking and material than the ones I got on the NHS. Gives me good support for my wrist as I have rheumatoid arthritis. Helps me to carry bags as gives me extra support. Would defiantly recommend and will buy again
on 31 May 2017
Very comfortable, easy to put on and take off (just tighten the velcro straps).
Purchased this as I use a PC all day and was getting significant hand and wrist pain.
Using the strap prevented me moving my wrist in a way that caused pain.
After a few days I'm pain free, whilst I can't say the strap was the "cure" (as I'm sure it would have healed anyway), it definitely helped minimise the pain and the recovery time, and prevented me from exacerbating the problem.
on 11 April 2017
Good quality, very supportive. I would recommend getting the larger size if you're right on the middle in the size chart, I was on the border between medium and large, and the medium turned out to be far too tight.
on 1 May 2017
Fantastic for getting some sleep! Carpal tunnel issues with numbness, pins and needles and pain in fingers eliminated! Have only had problems since January so cannot comment for more advanced sufferers but for me I have my sleep back and therefore can deal with life!