on 4 April 2015
I ordered 2 a pink and a blue in the largest size. Dissappointingly tho there was a significant difference in size. The pink being large and the blue being more suitable for a child. Saying that tho the pink one is going down a treat. Would have given 5 stars if blue one had been the right size
on 7 August 2013
The produce arrived promptly but was disappointing when pumped up as it did not look like the picture in terms of colour, and it looked more like tie-dye than cloud. Also, beware - you would have to be a very small adult to use this effectively.
on 24 June 2014
Bought for my husband (don't ask) Sold as adult sized but even I, as a short legged 5' 3'' struggled with it .
on 25 March 2015
Very good value toy. Pretty good quality for under a tenner. Note that it is streaky blue all over, no picture (I guess you could draw something with marker pens). Supplied pump is pretty good, although quite hard to get the full size - I only managed 24 inches, which turns out to be perfect for primary school aged children. The instructions say it will be easier to get to full-size after a day for the rubber to stretch, but we're gonna leave it at 24 inches, since 28 would really be large. We had a spare white stopper in the box, which is nice, but I doubt you'll ever lose one once inserted - it is very hard to pull it out again once the hopper is inflated under pressure.
on 14 January 2016
Bigger than expected (which is good as the years 6's love them!) the material has so far stood up to 40 children 5 times a week playing on them for 3 hours straight, which again is better than I expected! Cannot fault the purchase, I also got these in pink.
on 23 January 2015
Fun for the children in the back garden, large enough for a nine year old to bounce around on. The colour looks as it does in the picture. Be warned it takes a loooong time to pump up using the provided pump.
on 9 December 2012
We bought this space hopper for our oldest daughter as she kept bursting the children's hoppers.
So far so good, still bouncing!!
on 4 December 2016
I always loved hoppers since I was very little and now thanks to this size version I can still enjoy it for fitness having fun at the same time like I did in my childhood! It's like a time machine to me.
As it says on the package don't worry if looks smaller than you expect, user can leave the ball size as it for a day and then pump again to get the PVC material fully stretched.
I love this item! I hope you will enjoy as well!
on 27 May 2016
Bought the product. Recieved a faulty one. The seller sent me a new one at no extra cost due to the defect. After this it is a great product my child loves it. After about a week or so my daughter punctured it but thats because she was using it outside where there were stones.
on 4 June 2014
we ordered two of them. One broke on the first day out in the garden getting in contact with a stick. the second one stayed indoors thereafter and is used daily and great fun. so for robust outdoor use, get a sturdier one but for indoors or careful outdoor its fun.