on 16 February 2013
Fast delivery and with the pump included, you can get started immediately!
Using it to strengthen my ankle after a tendon injury, I feel more stability as soon as I get off it.. Fisio recommended the wobble cushion over the wobble board.
Seems very sturdy so doubt it will need replacing in the near future. Very pleased with the value for money!
on 8 April 2013
I gave this product a two star rating because the pump was rubbish .The metal bit which goes into the valve to inflate the cushion bent and broke the first time used.Fortunately we had a football pump in the house which fitted so I was able to inflate and use it. Once blown up it has been OK.
on 4 June 2014
The seller was the best thing about this product. The pump was faulty and they immediately sent me two replacement pumps to ensure I got a working one.

The cushion itself was a bit smaller than I expected and hasn't worked out so well as a seat to help my posture.
on 29 November 2013
The cushion comes partly inflated with a hand pump for use to inflate the cushion to the required firmness. The product was exactly what I ordered but the pump was defective meaning I will be returning the cushion. The pump comes in two parts which should easily screw together, but they appear to been so cheaply made they simply do not fit together and there is no other way to inflate the cushion. Bought this on the advice of my physiotherapists advice, but will now seek alternative supplier.
on 11 March 2015
Bought this to try and help with my posture at my desk in work.

However, i've brought this in the last 2 days after inflating and it has deflated within an hour with no sign of a puncture/hole in the cushion.
on 18 January 2014
Pump comes as two parts; the main pump and too metal attachments which are to be inserted into the cushion. Neither metal attachments fit into the pump, so unable to pump up the cushion. Very frustrating. Weirdly both the cushion and the pump look good quality, so hopeful this is a just a one-off. Company doesn't offer replacement. Only option is complete refund and start again.
on 16 April 2014
I received this item and tried to inflate it with the included pump and adapters. However, to my surprise, the manufacturer forgot to use a tap to cut a female thread into the pump!

I emailed the distributor and they did reply promptly and refunded the product.

I am impressed with the seller.

NOT impressed with the product or the factory in China that manufactured it.

If you want to spend a few days faffing with a faulty product sure, buy this! Conversely if you want to use to product out the box look elsewhere.
on 13 October 2015
I actually bought 3 of these to help me with lower back pain during pregnancy and to keep my pelvis tilted correctly - I keep one in my office, one at home and one spare. I found the cushion to be of very good quality and unlike many others have had no issue with any of the pumps and fittings. Also very happy with the price. However, I don't find it very comfortable to sit on for a prolonged period at my desk - I end up with a very sore backside! I've tried putting other soft cushions on top of it and deflating it a bit to make it softer which has improved comfort a bit but I end up with less "wobble". Looking through the other reviews it seems nobody else has had this problem though so perhaps it is just me...
on 26 February 2013
A great tool to use following knee surgery. I can take it with me if away from home and it really is effective. You have to mind the thin end on the pump, I bent mine the first time I used it.
on 12 February 2013
Very pleased with item arrived quickly plastic is quite hard but will soften with use. Came with pump and everything we needed to get started. Advised to get by Physio a d very pleased we did.