Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 13 August 2013
I bought this wobble cushion to strengthen the muscles of the feet and ankle of my little boy of 7 years old. The physio recommended it to help improve his flat feet. I think it helped my son to improve his balance though I can't say anything about his flat feet yet.

In my opinion it's very good value for money and it doesn't take much space.
on 17 January 2014
This wobble board was recommended by my physio after having major foot surgery. It arrived quickly and is a great product. Gets the muscles working in feet and legs that have been in plaster for 3 months. I can really feel the difference after just a week of use. Was able to use it as soon as it was pumped up a little more.
When it arrived the pump did not work. I contacted the seller and they send another within a week. Great service.Thank you !!!
on 18 January 2014
This was recommended by my husband's physiotherapist for exercises he has to do and so we wanted it to arrive quickly - it did and we were delighted with how fast delivery was.

Cushion great, only fault is that the pump is pretty much useless, ineffectual and problem with adaptor. However, if you have your own pump, the cushion itself is very good.
on 23 June 2013
As other reviews have said this is an excellent aid for your dyspraxic tween-ager. Just the right size and she inflated it herself using the pump. I bought it to try, but she loves it. Fast delivery too.
on 19 February 2016
Used this to improve my balance ahead of a ski & snowboard holiday. Now I am using it for recovery from a sprained ankle from the holiday. Seems good quality and well made. Feels like it would take a lot of use.
on 26 February 2013
I ordered this for my 5 yr old son to help strengthen his core muscles (the physio advised us to get a wobble cushion for this purpous as well as various exercises). it came the next day!!! (even though I asked for free standard delivery). The cushion pumps up really easily and my son loves sitting on it, it's been bashed about alot since getting it and I've not needed to re-pump it at all
on 25 August 2016
This cushion replaced one I had had for many years and I am glad to say the quality has not changed in all that time! I am delighted with it, particularly the ability to alter how much air is required .The old one had no such hole and the pump is easy to use and that was the only reservation I had on reading the mixed reviews - mine works very well, thank you. I use mine in the garden day and night and it really helps my posture.
on 3 July 2015
It's not the colour I ordered but it is a good product. It's to help with my ankles recovery following injury and couldn't afford the bose board pthough this is just what I need and does more or less the same. Very impressed with the item
on 30 August 2013
It does what it says on the box. The cushions manufactured in Europe are made from a more rubber-like material, however this cushion is more than adequate. The supplied pump even though it is a bit flimsy does the job if treated with care.
on 24 July 2015
Perfect. Quick delivery, easy to inflate - pump supplied, with all fittings necessary.
It is very strong - hardly noticed me when I stood on it. Keeps air for a long time (12+ stone) - I don't think I've had to inflate it a second time.
One smooth and one knobbly side, which I prefer to use.