on 10 July 2013
I received this product to find it was a fake made of cheep plastic with the white spray painted on leaving speckling around the edges where the black and white met, writing on the arms was also not etched as it is with an official Rayban product but transferred on badly might I add, lastly the case and box they came in was another shoddy fake with the. On contacting the seller I received no response to my email and had to file a claim with Amazon to get my money back which I did although I received no apology for the fact that I had purchased fake goods through there website. Thoroughly disappointed in all aspects of this shopping experience, the fact that they say they recieve genuine overstocks from Ray Ban directly is blatantly a lie.
on 1 September 2013
What a cool pair os sunglasses. Normal rayban quality an the white colour certainly stands out. I was likened to Audrey Hepburn with them on so ill take that!! Gorgeous and quirky
on 15 August 2013
Delivery was excellent received within three days of ordering. Very good price, I was going to wait until I got to U.S.A to buy these but when I saw the price couldn't resist. The glasses came with a hard case and cleaning cloth. Would be happy to recommend these to anyone.
on 16 July 2013
Great value for money at the price I paid. My 12 year old is very happy with the product but they were advertised as white raybans. They arrived and were black and stated used. Bit confusing.
on 2 July 2013
Happy with the glasses. Good condition. Thought the description was rather misleading as they were advertised as new but were used like new when arrived. Did think they were cheap for new ones.
on 31 August 2013
No problems at all with these. My youngest son Heathcote caught me in the eye with his cricket bat during an impromptu game of rounders at a family barbecue. Boy did I have a shiner the next day!

As I had a job interview on the Tuesday, I urgently needed some way of disguising my black eye. These sunglasses did the trick and only 2 of the 3 people on the panel noticed.

Needless to say I got the job and I'm pretty sure it was down to the "cool" figure I cut, waltzing into the interview with expensive shades on.

Telesales is all about image after all