on 14 April 2017
I am delighted with my purchase. Arrived quick and we'll packaged. First time l have bought balsa, great little bundle, will use for my dollshouse projects. Ideal. Will definitely use this seller again. Highly recommend this product.
on 6 April 2017
Very good quality and just enough for my needs, Came well packed and in good time.
on 13 March 2017
Good selection of sizes and thickness.Very useful
on 7 April 2017
Excellent
on 6 July 2017
Very useful
on 5 May 2017
Prompt delivery and great little pack of balsa to do some projects with my kids.
on 12 April 2017
I thing more information is required regarding what is in each bundle
on 23 July 2012
I can't complain, as this item came quickly and was exactly as described. My only fault with the product was that I needed something bigger, so ultimately it was of no use to me, but that's entirely my fault.
The wood was durable and lightweight as expected, but the pieces were all very small, however, this was explained by the product information, and for the price, was definitely worth a purchase.
on 8 June 2017
A+ good selection well packaged.
on 30 August 2014
Speedy delivery and good product!