Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Price:£3.44+ Free shipping

on 21 November 2013
Please be aware that the product information is incorrect. It clearly states the price and in the information section it says in black and white "8 cubes"
This is not correct. You get 1 cube so if you want the 8 that they trick you into thinking you are buying you need to select a quantity of 8. Nowhere on description does it suggest this. What am I supposed to do with 1 cube wrapped in cellophane???
Does anyone know how to report things like this to Amazon as it is false advertising
11 Comment| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 October 2013
Awful little things, far too small to cool your drink, and they arrive very dirty and really sharp. Scratched my lovely new glasses on the first use despite us being extra careful and having washed them thoroughly. Also the tiny, cheap bag they came in smelled like rotten milk and looked nasty. Went straight into the bin.

Can only imagine the soapstone ones are better but shan't be trying rocks again, regardless.

Sad times. Don't waste your money.
11 Comment| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 November 2013
After waiting over a month for the whisky rocks to arrive I was extremely disappointed to see that there was only 1 rock. Very deceptive. Do not buy!!!!!
on 25 November 2013
I ordered these as a gift for my father. The product detail said eight rocks in a bag to keep them together. I was sent ONE rock and no bag. Waiting for my refund.
on 14 November 2013
Bought these as a Christmas gift and they arrived loose in the envelope not even with the simple pouch other reviews have described!
on 7 November 2013
Omg!!!!! I got 2 stones!!!!!! In the product features it says 8 stones, feel totally ripped off, wont be using them as they will be going straight back for a refund!!!! Disappointing
11 Comment| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 December 2012
Item was not granet only received six when I bought eight and item was damaged when I received it. :(
on 17 January 2015
I had to give 1 * because the site doesn't let you give none! I should have known that if the price seems too god to be true it normally is. These stones are posted from China. They seemed ok when they arrived each packed individually in a small plastic pouch. I wet them and placed them in the freezer. 36 hours later I poured myself a whisky and put a stone in the glass. It was freezing when I removed it from the freezer however within less than a minute in the whisky it was back to room temperature and having no chilling effect on my whisky whatsoever. I asked for a refund. First response is, they will get their 'technical manager' on the case. It's little chunks of granite! Don't waste your time or money on this rubbish.
on 31 January 2014
Really good idea , saves alot of hassle filling up trays with water every time . Very happy with this product
on 4 October 2012
The whiskey stones are good value at only £10, coming in much cheaper than similar products on the site. However, the stones are significantly smaller than I had expected. Each stone is about 2cm cubed in size, so is considerably smaller than a traditional block of ice. This is a small gripe, as a smaller size gives a better surface area to volume ratio for cooling the drink, but the drink does end up looking rather odd, as you need to put in a large amount of the rocks. This ends up taking away from the overall slick effect of the rocks.