Great game love it. Perfect for trying out different looks and great if you are getting your hair dyed and you want to know what it would be like! Would certainly recommend!
6 people found this helpful
on 19 June 2014
I really enjoy playing this game,it is much better than the cartoon makeup games! I would recommend this to anyone who LOVES makeup and design ! :-)
on 6 February 2015
Sadly this hangs on the startup screen of the Nexus 6 with Android 5.01. Shame as it sounds a good app. Just tried it on my Nexus 7 ii and same thing but came up with an error message to do with 3D rendering and missing device support. What a shame
on 17 July 2014
Love this app you can change your hair style and colour make your face up too like a bride my Daughter loves it to all ok with app good for free. :)
on 1 January 2015
This game would be perfect for people who want to be designers or make up artists. I personally love this game, as you get to pick from a wide range of real models and style them nicely and at the end they actually look like they would in real life! This is why I have given it the full 5 stars. I used to be playing cartoon ones but since I have found 'Mary Kay' I have been on it all the time. Bye bye cartoons! :)
on 26 March 2014
If you like makeup or designing then this is DEFINATELY for you.I cant believe this is free!I have had this for over 2 months and I am mezmorised at how well the styles and makeup is created.Never found any faults and I rely on this app to tell me what to buy and how to have it cut in the hairdresses. I believe this is the best makeup app I have ever seen. NEVER seen an app as good as this one so if you are thinking of buying it please buy it. It is absolutly amazing and I would absolutly reccommend this to anybody at all because it is amazing.5 star app.WOW
26 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
It was okay as when you try to do the makeup on yourself its hard to line up everything with the dots but yes it is fun and enjoyable to do on the models.
on 7 August 2014
This app is amazing for all of those make up lovers out there. I would totally rate it five stars out of five. AWESOME
on 30 October 2014
Pictures weren't fantastic quality, but it was excellent value for money (as it was free!) and it did lead to an afternoon of fun.
on 29 March 2014
I LOVE this app! You can do so much with it. First you pick a model, then you can change her eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, lip liner, lip gloss, liquid lip, blush, foundation, and loads more. Everything is completely free, unless you want to buy the actual makeup, but there are no ads or anything. There is a HUGE choice too.

Then there is hair. There must be around 50+ styles there, and you can choose hair colour, highlights and lowlights. Then you can do it on yourself, which isn't quite as good, but works really well.

I love this app so much!!
11 people found this helpful