on 16 February 2016
Really difficult to dispense & really poor coverage.if you click it once nothing comes out but if you press 2 or 3 times you get way more than you need.really horrible watery texture.such as shame as the colour was perfect.
on 18 February 2013
I bought this concealer pen to replace my budget Aldi Lacura concealer pen and I have to say that I think this one is terrible. It has a foamy-like texture and does not blend well at all. The Medium is quite dark (I'm usually a light Ivory)but I wasn't sure just how pale to pick from Dainty Doll. I'm really pleased that I didn't spend a lot of money on this. I think it's usually £13 in the shops - it's never worth that. Also, once you have clicked the pen, it continues to spew out after having used it. I think I'll stick with my £3.50 Aldi one.
on 7 October 2015
Bought two as I thought it was a good product. The first one stopped working after three uses so I turned to the second one...this one did not work at all! Moral...stick to ones you know like the Aldi ones that another disappointed customer advocates!
on 19 October 2013
This is supposed to conceal marks but the consistency is so thin that it hardly covers a thing. At first only a greasy liquid came out then, after removing any signs of grease and with perseverance a big chunk came out creating a mess and still covered nothing. I wouldn't have bought it if my skin was flawless.
on 25 November 2013
The colour is good on this but coverage isn't great. It also has quite a nice consistency. The biggest problem though is the click system, one click does nothing. In fact I ended up clicking about twenty times at the start and only then did anything come out. Since then it takes at least five clicks every time, sometimes more! I've had many of this type of concealer pen and this is definitely the slowest and most frustrating.
on 17 April 2015
Took me a while to find out how it worked haha press the bottom button a few times and concealer will come out. I don't class this as a concealer as it doesn't have a big coverage but it's good for highlighters and makes your skin look glowing
on 10 March 2014
However, you click away for ages before the concealer comes out and unfortunately I found that by the time it does surface it comes out in a huge amount and is then obviously wasted. When you use it the next time you will find you have the same problem which is quite infuriating because you will have only had it 5 minutes and it will be empty. (not literally 5 minutes) So although as a red head I find the shade okay for my skin tone I think the pen could do with being improved to alleviate the problem.
on 4 December 2013
I chose the 3 stars because it came in good time and it is exactly what it shows in the image. The coverage for me (olive skinned) seems as though it is non existent. I have large eye sockets, so around my eyes is naturally dark, no matter how much sleep and napping I do. So I was looking for a good quality concealer to hide some of the dark areas and still look natural.. I still look natural all right, and I still look like a zombie... You have to click the button a lot to get enough to do some coverage, but it is worth finishing and possible looking for a different type of concealer, I chose a pen because that is what a make-up artist recommended. I hope this is helpful.
on 6 November 2013
its a nice color but is a bit liquid y i have pale skin with yellow undertones and the medium is quite light i think id have to be a ghost to use the light one lol
on 14 August 2014
After an issue with the concealer when it arrived and writing to the seller recieved a new one and it's amazing covers my dark rings perfectly