After trying and loving DD eye shadows I thought I'd give the concealer a shot.. I didn't like it!
It's drying and doesn't blend well - it just sits there and looks cakey dud to its thickness. I chose dark - for reference I am nc35 in mac - yet still found this too light. I tried it around the eye area, nose area and random dark areas but I wouldn't recommend it for anything. It literally just sits on top of your skin like very dry powder!

I still gave it two stars because I like the pot - looks sleek and has a mirror on it!
on 24 February 2015
A great concealer after many, many years of searching for quality but without the price tag. Apply with a dampened sponge and away you go. Whats with all you nay Sayers, did you receive a product that was not this? I have to disagree with the majority- which to be honest I always do because who wants to be likened to the moaning and winging of the people who have nothing better to do than be plain sad :P
on 18 April 2013
Did not live up to the quality of the rest of the 'Dainty Doll' products I ordered, did not apply very easily and the colour was darker than expected.
on 15 April 2013
I think this is a great product for the price. I have fair Asian skin, so I thought that dark in this fair skin range would hopefully work & I'm please to say it does. It is thick cream pot, akin to Mac. I use this for under the eyes and it is a great match. The packaging is very chic & is now a staple in my make up bag. The only thing I would say is that can be a bit dry, however with an eye cream or moisturised skin it can be blended well. Am intrigued to try more of the range. Would definitely recommend and repurchase if the price remains the same!
on 23 January 2016
OK item ,3rd one I have bought. Would buy again.I have bought another since. I use it as a base type lightener on my brown skin and it works well for me.
on 12 January 2015
I love this product, arrived very quickly and really good value for money.
on 4 May 2015
Awful product, dry like anything. don't buy
on 23 January 2015
Was not what I expected, waste of money!!!
on 15 May 2013
I don't know if it was just me but it did not blend well as all. We just stayed there and looked stupid. It dried too quickly too :(
on 16 March 2015
Too light of shade for me