Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tom Chaplin Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 23 March 2014
Having paid 10 times this much for other products that have looked good at first but then wore badly, I am really pleased with this. Excellent design actually adds to the look of the phone rather than detracting from it. Recommended!
on 3 May 2017
Great item, great quality, great price
on 26 May 2013
This is a two- part shell ie a front and rear part that clip together well
Good protection and smart
on 24 November 2012
This Iphone 3gs case is amazing for the price, looks nice and has all of the correct cut-outs. It cam with the case and a screen cover, but other than advertised it did not come with the screen cloth, but i did not buy it for that. But really i cannot complain because it was on £2.60 so it was great for the price.

The only flaws i can think of is that you can mark it quite easily and that it would be able to cope with a drop more than a couple of foot. But anyway i give this case 4/5 stars because its easy to carry and doesn't make the product much heavier.
on 21 November 2012
Please can you change the colour of the case to an orange one as shown in the pictures
Many thanks
on 14 November 2012
It came a day after my delivery. I am over the moon with this product and well worth getting to protect your phone. I love the texture of the case too and fits the phone perfectly.
on 18 December 2012
A pretty cheap case at £2.78, and it looks it. Looks fine from a distance but doesn't bear scrutiny up close with poor fit and finish. It comes in two pieces and does not really fit together very well with some pretty big and inconsistent gap sizes.

I think that it would probably pop apart if I dropped it. Spend a few more quid and get a much better case.
on 4 November 2013
At first sight and fit the case was brilliant and made the phone look very smart however after a few days the rubber lining began to come away leaving the case very patchy and cheap looking ! Very disappointed as I brought this for my partner as a hard wearing case ,sadly it only lasted a few days before it began to peel/shed its rubber lining !:( .
on 18 September 2012
I bought this for my husband when he got an iPhone 3GS. I got a different brand of case and it wasn't very good, not having space for the sound controls, but this case was great. It has all the gaps in the correct places so that it is easy to use and I love it and it has not damaged the iPhone at all. I bought a green version for me. I have now also bought an iPad case from the same company for my son's new iPad and am waiting for them both to arrive - very excited! Well done supergets...very good!
on 16 December 2012
the cover does what it says, very good solid cover for my iphone, what more can you say. its good