Devil Riders [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 8 December 2012
The first time I put this on I lasted about 15 minutes before swithing it off. Then one Saturday afternoon with nothing better to do I thought I would give it another go. I was expecting a crap bikie B movie but this turned out to be quite a nasty piece. Stick with it and you may well be slightly, and I do mean slightly, disturbed. For what is probably a low budget film it's not too bad at all. The character Billy is fairly rediculous to start with but with all disbelief suspended he comes into his own. There is a bit of a twist at the end which is nice. Halfway through the film I did find myself browsing the internet for slash cut mufflers for a 1966 Triumph Thunderbird but I do get easily distracted.
Definitely worth a punt if you like low budget horror films and motorcycles, although it shows some bikers in a bad light. Not all of us kidnap, maim, murder and (worst of all) smoke crystal meth. Bloody hard to get in the UK. Enjoy!
on 28 January 2018
outrageous
on 8 December 2014
Obviously made with a small budget its not up to much quite nasty in parts not entertaining some of the acting is quite awful poor
on 30 April 2016
Gives bikers a bad name/and angeles alike.
on 15 July 2015
dodgy
on 9 December 2015
great movie for fans of bikes and edgy horror highly recommended viewing
on 16 February 2016
wot a Great video any one who loves bikes this is the one
on 24 July 2014
grate
on 30 August 2013
The DVD devil riders is a quite good film. Not seen it all yet. Just parts. But what I've seen is quite good.
on 23 October 2016
This film is set in the dark a lot. Plus its not very good.