on 19 November 2014
iPad3 was in perfect condition. Even came with 80%charge. I love this iPad, its an upgrade from the 2 and the screen graphical quality is noticeably better.
I was at first a little concerned about the battery discharging a bit too quickly but it seems to be improving and lasting a little longer the more I charge and discharge it. So I'm guessing it may have spent some time just sat on a shelf.
Overall I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend the seller and the iPad3 32G.

Delivery time - I can't remember exactly how long it was bit it didn't get to the point where I was considering making some calls to find out where my iPad or my money was, so I guess that's a good sign.. :-)
on 30 December 2012
I have had my iPad for 3 months now, and like it a lot. iPads are everywhere nowadays, so I am not going to state the obvious. My iPad works fine and is very well made. I like the accelerometer than detects changes to orientation, so it is (almost always) the right way up, and the display is very sharp. I am not so keen on the difficulty of moving the cursor when writing web addresses for example, and the virtual keyboard could do with an overhaul. While I am at it, iOS could be better at application management, as relying on the user to open the application manager and close apps is not very efficient. And Flash support would be nice (while we wait for HTML5). I suppose I am saying that I won't be dumping my netbook any time soon, but iPads (and tablets in general) are great for multimedia (and playing games).
on 5 May 2017
What can I say except " iPad", which is a short way of saying amazingly smooth piece of technology from its crystal clear display to its faultless operating system. I have no hesitation about recommending this product as the quality and design functionality are flawless.
on 9 September 2014
never thought i`d say thisbut wonderful tab, compared against a galaxy tab 3.0 this is lightning fast. battery life excellent and has only ever froze once. really reliable and works as you`d wish it too. i love samsung and windows etc but if your going for theh ome tablet, with the exception of streamign videos through the internet or footy games. this is the product.

bit annoying you have to purchase a flash playing web browser. itsn ot easy to get your own personal mp3s on etc. but for internet, banking etc perfect.
on 26 November 2015
amazing for such a cheap price. they said there were some minor marks ? i only sound 1 on the corner. nothing major. it works fine. arrived early. well wrapped & protected. would recommend 100% in fact. iv told my mum too get 1 off these guys. 5*****
on 23 January 2014
This was a present for me and not having any experience with ipads i found it very difficult to get to understand it although i do have and use a mac computer unfortunately as usual no user instructions with it, after two week struggling to load apps etc i found an Apple shop with a help desk who were very helpful and explained it and set it up for me so i am now very pleased with it
but still have a lot to learn. The packaging and delivery time was excellent
on 29 August 2013
The retina screen is amazing for viewing pictures. I dont like that I cannot get the padto keep my photos int he original folders from my laptop! But not yet explored the device to its full potential. Now it appearsto have lockedme out because I have not backed up to icloud for 2 weeks while travelling - the main reason for buying it. It wants to be plugged in and connected to wifi but I can connect to wifi away from home because it has locked me out! Iam sure itis only a glitch!
on 22 November 2012
Wow, what a product. I always said that I would never need or use an Ipad, how wrong was I - I now would not leavehome without my Ipad. How did I live without it?
So simple to use, expensive I admit, but truly a fantastic piece of equipment.
Play games, watch TV, go online, take photos, check e-mails & so so much more.
Buy one, you will never regret it.
on 12 March 2017
Have had lots of probs with it but customer service is really good
on 25 March 2015
Brilliant. I love it. Being a long term iPhone user I didn't necessarily see the need for an iPad. However, because of a little windfall I came into some spare cash and decided to purchase an iPad if only to keep up with the missus who has had one for quite a while. Anyway, I've had this one for a few weeks now and have no cause for complaint whatsoever. I'm perticularly impressed with the battery life! Highly recommended product!