on 23 August 2017
I installed this motherboard in my computer and it works perfectly. I had problems with my old one because was unable to acknowledge my new graphic card, at the same time I needed one with a 1155 socket for my Intel i7 2600. This one works fine and adds an extra slot for another graphic card. I must also say, that by mistake I chose standard delivery when I wanted the fastest delivery I could choose, so I contacted the seller and he sent the same day my order in 1st class, I received my mobo the next day, so in addition to the quality of the motherboard I sum the good disposition and treat of the seller. 100% recommended
on 23 November 2013
I recently built my first computer, and through a few days of comparing motherboards. I came to the conclusion that this is probably the best motherboard I could get for under £100, and I wasn't wrong. Simply great. The build quality is unparalleled for the price , sufficient USB ports, and USB 3.0 ports display ports etc. and overall just feels almost high end. Okay the onboard sound isn't that great but you cant argue for that price, plus, nothing that a mid-end sound card won't fix. I am currently running a Core I7 3770K, with 8GB of Corsair vengeance RAM, and have had no problems since purchase. would definitely recommend for any budget or
even mid end builds or Ivy Bridge users. Great M/B.
on 11 May 2017
Great. Does what I need and is still working. Can't ask for more TBH!!
on 6 April 2016
Great Mobo still going strong and its thrashed most days gaming away. I can highly recommend it.
on 15 November 2012
easy to set up bios thanks to new generation menu design.
gpu boost button as well as software to accompany it which also offers customization in terms of cpu boosts, makes it very easy to overclock cpu!
on 16 October 2017
did the job, revision 3 was better
on 28 February 2015
Really good motherboard.
on 3 April 2015
Excellent quality item. fast delivery & great price
on 9 January 2013
Good motherboard, incredibly good bios, easy to set up and sure looks nice. I'm very impressed with the motherboard so far, I'm using an Intel Core i5 3570k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM, GTX 560Ti and the CiT Vantage case (blue).

Can't fault it at all, the three star review somewhere around here should be interpreted as 5 star, the overclocking support on this thing is unparalleled for its price.
on 23 October 2012
Had this a few weeks, running a Core i5-3570K.

Physical installation is reasonably straightforward, my main complaint would be the board is slightly smaller than ATX, and so only uses 6 chassis screws. The front few cm of the board with the power, memory and SATA connectors are therefore on the unsupported section that extends beyond the front 3 chassis screws. This means it bent more than I'd've liked when inserting the modules / connectors, I supprted the free edge with a finger in the end.

Everything is well labelled, though routing all 6 SATA connectors and 3 USB2 headers to the same part of a case may prove a challenge if you do want all of them. Spec-wise it's fine, on the plus 6x HDD, 4x USB3 and 10x USB2 and more PCi connections than cheaper boards, on the negative only one full speed PCi 3.0 lane (limits cross-fire) and no IDE legacy support. There are no USB front or backplates bundled with the board so out of the box you only get 2x USB3 and 4x USB2, but you do get 2 SATA3 cables.

Driver installation was a pain hence the 4-stars. This was mainly due to poor CD design rather than the drivers themselves. You seem to have only 2 options, install everything including some Symantec bloatware or install drivers and applications one by one, which involves alot of reboots. The second route took far longer than it should, even on a system that can reboot to Windows in 30s. A few also gave the "This driver did not install corrrectly" error in Windows 7 x64 - which is a bit unforgiveable seeing as the OS pre-dates the board by at about 3 years.

In the end though, UEFI BIOS is a pleasure to use, and the Windows apps seem well featured.

Overall, a decent price and spec with some minor gripes about board layout and driver disks. To compare with other boards check Tom's Hardware, which reviewed it alongside boards costing at least £20+ extra and decided it came out only slightly behind them.
1212 Comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse