on 3 January 2017
Great AUX cable. It fits normal phones and MP3's which are 3.5mm. However, the only thing that surprised me was the small length of cable. Apart from that, its a great buy!
on 10 November 2015
I purchased this retractable cable as my other aux cable is too long and wraps around the gear stick!!! This retractable cable has solved my cale issues. Would defiantly recommend. Very good price.. much cheaper than the high street.
on 27 September 2016
Used daily in the car, only negative is that if you are also charging your phone while using this for music, there is a high pitched whine audible in the background.
on 6 August 2017
Only bearable sound quality, and sometimes the cable doesn't retract properly. But it is convenient to have it as a back up cable in my back pack when travelling in case my main cable gets accidentally broken.
on 19 June 2016
This is so handy and I absolutely love it!! It was a replacement for one I got with a speaker! I love that you can make the length longer and that it cannot get tangled! Ive had it over 6 months now as its still perfect! It's such good value for money and I would defiantly buy again!
on 7 July 2016
Was looking for an aux cable to connect my Nexus 6P android phone to my car stereo. The case I was using for my phone obstructed the space around headphone port so my old aux cable wouldn't stay in whilst driving. This one has a slimmer plug so this is not an issue, it collapses away seamlessly into a neat little package too.

Saves tangled cables in the car and does everything I want it to - very happy!
on 10 September 2015
For the price this is excellent. Decent sound quality (you get what you pay for it could be better but is better than expected for the price). Also the retractable cable means it is efficient and neat.
on 10 December 2015
Practical and does just what you need it to do, I use it to connect to an existing docking station without bluetooth. So we get to listen to our music without the need to replace the terminals.
on 7 December 2017
Worth the money and delivered quickly.
on 8 May 2013
This little device connects my mp3 player to the car's aux in and delivers fantastic sound at a fraction of the price of similar devices sold at places like Halfords. The retractable lead allows the unit to be positioned safely at various places in the car to suit whoever is using it.......definitely a star buy .....all music lovers who drive should get one !