TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 June 2014
I have been using this model of mouse for 4 years now. I have two of these, one stays on my desk at home and the other sits in my computer bag and I take it wherever I go with my work.

It has a nice leather-type carry-pouch, and is a good size: small enough to carry and use as a travel mouse, but large enough to feel comfortable for use as a mouse for daily use (some specific travel mice feel too small to use on a daily basis).

The transmitter is a very convenient size, and slips into a convenient storage slot inside the mouse battery-compartment for travel. The mouse also has a positive on-off switch, I find it does not accidentally get switched on when being carried in a bag.

I find that the connection between the mouse and transmitter is very stable, and positive. The mouse tracking itself is excellent - and although I mostly use it on a cheap roll-up black mouse-mat, it also works superbly on any surface that I have tried, including a white sheet of paper, a highly polished table and even on glass.

Battery life is good (3 months or so in daily use) and the Logitech software will warn you before the batteries run out completely.

I have just had to buy a replacement, as the left-click button on the original that I bought had begun to fail (after 3 years of heavy use, it has started to simply not respond).
Overall it is simply the best mouse that I have ever used, and I would definitely recommend it..

I also have a Logitech wireless keyboard and the mouse and keyboard can share a single Logitech transceiver.
on 18 September 2017
In my opinion, the best mouse i have used in 30 years.
Very programmable without getting silly.
Batteries last ages and the tracking is spot on.

The perfect mouse. Over the years i have had about 4 of these and when one fails (which they all do in the end) i get the jitters about not being able to replace it with the same.

I like and prefer the older matt finish, looks more swish than gloss but i wish they would do a replaceable button "cartridge" as that's the only thing that ever really stuffs up on these.
on 18 August 2017
Bought it again as the first one had double click issues after 2 years.
on 19 July 2017
Very good product nice and neat and good price fast delivery
on 8 October 2017
brilliant
on 28 April 2015
I bought two of these mice - one a short while after the other. The first developed the left-click problem others have experienced within about a year and now the other is exhibiting the same symptoms. VERY disappointing because otherwise the device is near-perfect and an ideal size for my hand.
on 10 January 2015
It is compact and has great touch feeling, but after one and half years of usage, it has the double-click issue. I bought two and all of them have the issue!
on 21 January 2015
On the desk, on the floor, on the carpet, on the couch... I've used this mouse almost anywhere and it works flawlessly. Would love to say the same about some other things in life.
Its size is perfect and it's comfortable to use (I have average sized hands, if you have big hands, it might feel slightly small). The button placement is very good, although the wheel doesn't serve as center click, instead it alternates between two scroll modes. Problem solved with a configurable second middle button (not as well placed as the wheel, but no hassle). The included software does what it should for a mouse of this price range. If you're not happy with it, you can use a remap tool such as X-Mouse Button Control (free), and set the mouse buttons to do whatever.
The materials and build quality are also very good, although i'm not a big fan of the glossy grey top, would rather have something matte.
After two months of everyday use (moderately intense, but no gaming), there's no perceivable wear of any kind anywhere other than at the base (which is normal because this mouse can't levitate). It is precise and responsive. The 2xAA Duracell batteries that came with it will last for about 3,5 months, if the Logitech app isn't lying and just waiting for me to write this review to then kill them. It comes with a Unifying dongle, which allows you to connect up to six wireless keyboards, mouses and numpads at the same time. (I don't know why would you want to do that, but you can).
It comes with a sleeve that looks top-notch. I've also used it everyday and it's not showing any wear.
Best mouse I've ever bought, if it lasts a couple of years, it is totally worth the price.
on 15 June 2015
It's a great mouse but mine did develop the double click issue after 3 months of fairly heavy use (single click registers as double click making applications unusable). Amazon replaced it and the replacement is going strong after 6 months so I hope this one will continue to work. When it works it's fantastic.
on 5 July 2014
This is the best mouse ever for laptops - work anywhere, especially on the arm of the sofa with notebook on lap.

We have 4 of these at home for the kid's, wife's laptops - they all still work brilliantly and look like new despite some being 4 years old. The design has changed slightly on the latest with a smooth finish to the buttons but still a great mouse.

Would like a bluetooth version to dispense with the unifying receiver (although small it can knocked on today's tiny notebooks....why don't more laptops have unifying receivers built in like the XPS 18?)