on 5 June 2013
If you've played Cut the Rope before then this is a definite for your collection. If you've never played it before, why not, it's a great little game. Cool graphics and sounds and a proper little brain teaser to get your brain cell working!

Nom nom :)
on 20 January 2013
As I am a great fan of the original 'Cut The Rope' game, I brought this game with great anticipation and expectation and I was not disappointed in the least! If anything, this game is better than the original with more interesting puzzles that will keep you puzzled for a long time to come! 10 out of 10.
0Comment| 192 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 February 2013
Lots if fun, very addictive but easy to dip in and out of. Games are short and sweet enabling you to jump up the levels quickly
0Comment| 141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 February 2013
I love this game which is one of the best games available without doubt. Usual mix of fun and difficult levels. Everyone should own a om Nom!
0Comment| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 July 2013
This series of games is one of my 8 years old daughter's favourite. They are interesting but accessible and she doesn't seem to get dressed about them.would recommend them for children without any doubts.
on 28 May 2013
This is a clever game, nice graphics and a deceptively simple game play. Simply cut the rope or ropes to capture stars and feed om nom, however working out the physics to get the candy to do what you want is the clever bit and the reason I have had to replay several scenarios to get it right! Recommended. This is very addictive.
on 10 July 2013
I've bought both Cut the Rope apps on my apple device and didn't want to pay again for an android version on principle (some may disagree, but why should I pay twice for the same thing?).
Anyway, when this was Free for the day, I happily downloaded it and the first thing I noticed was how much more responsive the 'ad free' version is compared to the free 'ad supported' version.

So - if you haven't got this app yet, or have the 'ad supported' version, consider this version on the Android. brilliant.
on 24 July 2013
As we agree this is another all time favourite in the om nom trilogy which is getting so big and popular abroad the toys are now available to buy and is catching up with the moshi monsters products......!
on 28 January 2013
myself and grandchildren really enjoy this game.can be mind bogaling and frustrating at the same time.getting some more games .
on 27 May 2013
We enjoyed this because it gets more and more difficult and inventive with each level. Very entertaining!!! Hard to put down.