on 22 March 2017
Does what it says on the tin
on 31 August 2014
Solid and feel reliable
on 17 May 2013
I was specifically looking for the original Samsung cable, and this product shows a picture of the genuine cable. The product I received was not made by Samsung and is not the same shape as the one shown in the picture.
Yes it's a micro USB cable and it may or may no work (haven't tested yet) but it is certainly not what I ordered based on the sellers description.
on 4 September 2013
Cable received was half the 1.5m advertised. I see at least two other buyers complaining about the same issue; so it is not a one-off mistake.

I've been very patient. It took a few e-mails and near enough a month to get refund back AND postage was NOT refunded as it should have been. Amazon's site said it should be refundedAND I believe by Law it should have been, because item was not as described.

I don't have time to keep chasing this. I am out of pocket through no fault of mine. I have to look at it as a small price to pay for a valuable lesson. Stay away from this seller "The M Store".
on 21 October 2015
Good quality genuine product
on 29 May 2013
As soo as I plugged this in I bought another cable from a different seller it has to be held in place or it stops charging, its not made by samsung and it's not as long as it says waste of money and time waiting for it!
on 30 May 2013
The cable I received was not as described. It's half the length and definitely not an original as phone charges at about 1/10 of normal charge rate. Just sent a request for a refund or replacement product, and depending on the seller's response this review could be modified for a decrease or increase in number of stars..
on 18 November 2012
Item arrived in good time and was well packaged. I purchased this as a syncing cable and I am glad I did as it is longer than the original cable supplied with my Galaxy S3 to it reaches all the way to my usb port on my computer and my phone can now sit comfortably on my desk with plenty of slack. Great cable and very cheap 5 stars.Samsung Original Micro USB Data Cable for Samsung Galaxy S3 III i9300, Galaxy S II, SkyRocket, Google Nexus S 4G/CDMA, Galaxy Mini, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Note, Galaxy S Blaze 4G, Galaxy Pocket, Samsung Illusion, Repp, Exhibit II, Star 3/Star 3 Duos, Exhila...
on 28 August 2013
The cable is not 1.5m as described. It is not even 1m, more like 0.5m.
The reason I bought this was because I wanted a longer one. Not impressed!!
on 15 December 2012
Exactly as you'd expect. The perfect replacement if you lose or damage the one that comes with your phone. Works with the Nexus 7 as well.