on 30 May 2017
Sizing of your products are getting worse and worse. I bought a L size and fits like a medium. All previous L versions I bought fit fine, but your new product has such poor poor sizing. You need to get better models with actual muscular or athletic physiques, who has muscular lower bodies not skinny guys - seriously.
on 6 September 2013
Received these in good time. I ordered the small mens size and they fit me perfectly, all the way down to my feet. (5"10).
Yet to see how durable they are but my first impressions are good. Far better buying these than a more expensive brand such s Nike or Adidas for 3 times the price.
on 14 June 2017
Great value item defo recommend them for anyone doing out door activities in colder day's
on 29 May 2017
Very very late review. Material is still as good as ever. Used everyday and still going strong. Not expecting to need one more anytime soon but if I do I'm definitely buying again! Good stuff.
on 23 September 2017
Not great not bad price reflects this. Some things you can't save on.
on 8 January 2017
Perfect fit arrived as described
on 5 April 2017
great
on 18 March 2017
Now ready for the cricket season!Thanks TCA.
on 1 October 2012
These are great and especially for the price. They feel good quality, look good (well as good as a man can look in tights!) and kept my legs warm on a 7am cold, almost frosty morning bike ride.

The actual product is quite shiny which you don't see on the photo supplied, but this isn't a problem for me.

The only thing I found was I am 6' 4" and the large could do with being longer for me, so if I'd known I would have gone for XLarge.

Otherwise very pleased and I'll just wear some longer socks.
on 25 November 2012
The item arrived the following day from order which was a surprise, welcome of course.Works well but feels cold when you move initially and stop, then you warm up! The bottoms of the leg are very tight when placing over the foot, which isn't what you get with more expensive products. All in all a good product. Does what it says.